Beginnings

Authors POV

Nikki Bella and John Cena were two sweethearts and together they were a full heart. They each had great careers in WWE. They had three kids together. Their oldest was Tanner, he is 16 and a model and is very popular on social media. Their second oldest is Tori, she is 14 and is the youngest diva to join the WWE. And their youngest is James who is 5 and full of energy. They look like both their parents but act completely different.

A normal Sunday morning consisted of the older kids sleeping in and the youngest being up and bugging the parents. But this Sunday was a little different. As James made his way into his parents room, there was something missing. It was John, Nikki was there sleeping peacefully well John's side of the bed was all nice and made.

James tapped Nikki's shoulder and woke her up. As she opened her eyes she grabbed James and whispered, "Hey baby how'd you sleep?"

As James rubbed his eyes he replied back "Good but where's daddy?" They both later fell back into a sound sleep.

Meanwhile John was at another WWE divas house. Her name happens to be Eva Marie, possibly the person Nikki hates the most.

After their lips taking a break from each others John said "So how's my girl been?"

Eva's head kinda bent down and she said "Well it just bothers me that your still with Nikki, I feel like it should just be you me and the kids, no more sneaking around."

John looked her in the eye, "I promise you it's gonna be you and me and the kids someday."

Eva looked at John as a tear rolled down her cheek "Today?"

Nikki woke back up at 11:30 with James at her side all sprawled out. She woke up Tori and Tanner and proceed to the kitchen. As many people know Nikki does not cook so she put out 4 bowls and spoons and two different cereals and a gallon of milk. Nikki didn't think much of John's disappearance this morning, it's usual he's the face of WWE he isn't exactly home that often. Nikki cleaned the dishes well the kids went to get their bathing suits on since it was a nice sunny day. I slipped on my bikini. Brie and Daniel were coming over and so was Nattie and Tyson with their nephew Maddox so he can play with James.

"Hey, Judge Marco I need a favor..."

"Yes, whatever can I do for you John?"