Not What She Expected

Authors POV

As all the adults were laying out by the pool and chatting while the kids were in the pool with their squirt guns and playing water basketball.

All of the sudden John walked up to the pool said 'Hi' to everyone and then asked Nikki "Hey Nik can I talk to you in private?"

She shook her head and they went under the cabana and sat down. "What's up babe?" only Nikki didn't know that was the last time that she would be calling John Cena babe.

After John's altering life news Nikki walked back to her beach chair while John said 'Goodbye' and left.

Nattie turned toward Nikki and asked "Nik what happened?" Nikki lifted her sunglasses just as a tear rolled down each cheek. "Wee-re getting divorced..." Nikki said very chocked up. Nattie looked at TJ and Brie looked at Daniel.

The girls got up and comforted Nikki while the boys did cannonballs into the pool to join the kids.

***1 week later***

Of course with all the popularity that John Cena holds that got a speedy divorce. Nikki took the house because John found a better one for him and Eva. They both shared custody, except there was always an extra day but they usually ended up with Nikki. Well the kids were getting warmed up to Eva, more James than anyone but he still liked his momma Nikki more. But Nikki had her eyes on someone else too and he had his eyes on her too.

Can you guess who? (I never made a story on this so if you're actually reading this thank you)

Yes, the Viper, Randy Orton.