There Ain't No Stopping Us

(A/N: Hey guys so I know there is a lot of moments where John Cena is made out as the bad guy toward Nikki. And I'm sure there is a lot of Nena shippers out there but I just want you to see the book through and wait for the ending and a possible sequel..and on a sad note I'm going to be missing AJ Lee.)

Tori's POV

Don't get me wrong I wasn't only pissed at Randy. Just the thought of Eva made my blood boil and no this affair or whatever you wanna call it happens, and on top of that she thinks she's going to get away with it.

I headed toward the stage and to say the least...revenge will be served.

Author's POV

***Monday Night Raw***

'Oh. Yeah. Oh Oh Yeah Yeah.'

The fiery red head made her way down to the ring. Dressed in red heels, ripped but yet conservative jeans, and a cut off "Rise Above" tank top. All settled and ready to talk she wasn't able to get a word in before she was interrupted by one half of The Authority.

Stephanie McMahon's entrance music blarred throught the arena. She walked out onto the stage in black leather pants, six inch heels, and a leather jacket which let the WWE universe know that she wasn't fooling around. That smug smile of hers appeared as she listened to the 'YES' chants.

"Now Eva before you go running your mouth, let me get a few words in. I happen to know a current and very talented Diva waiting to get her hands on you and I know a former Diva that just likes to show off."

Names of all former and current Diva's names were being shouted out among the crowd.

Problem by Natalia Kills filled the arena. The lights went dim and went they came back on screams came from the fans as Tori jumped over the baracade to the right of the announce table. She came to apron and flashed a devilish look Eva. Eva nerously walked to the other side of the apron to escape Tori. But only to everyone's surprise Maryse jumped over the opposite baracade.

Eva now blocked from escaping from escaping decided that she was going to have to put up a fight or talked smack until it hurt.

"C'mon Tori you don't want to do this again that ankle is healing nicely and Maryse what are so bored now that Miz left you for Mizdow." Gasps came from the audience.

"Now you guys can either keeping grinning and laughing or you can get a mic and talk trash, and then not be able to back it up."

When they both went to pick up microphones by the announce table Eva decided to make a run for it, but was stopped by Stephanie. And shoving her boss out of the way wasn't exactly in her contract.

Tori and Maryse dropped the microphones and threw Eva back in the ring. They started to throw punches and kicks only to have Maryse thrown off of Eva by John Cena and Tori to be taken out kicking and screaming by him.