Like Mother Like Daughter

John's POV

I got to the arena a little bit early than normal for Monday Night Raw. So I made my way to the Superstars locker room and claimed a locker to set down all my ring gear. I found a chair and relaxed well I answered a few business e-mails and a few text messages. I then recieved a text from my ex-wife.

N=Nikki

J=John

N= Are you at the arena yet? I have some news to share.

J= Yeah, um meet me at the monitor?

N= Ok be there in 2.

I made my way out of my designated locker room and turned the corner and made my way to the large monitor that allowed the roster to watch the live matches backstage. As I approached Nikki her expression didn't give off any clue as to where this conversation was going.

Nikki's POV

The minutes that led up to this converstaion had my stomach in knots and my head spinning. I would've backed out from this conversation but I felt like I owed it to John to tell him personally.

"Hey Nicole." The corners of his mouth rose and his dimples appeared.

"Hi John." My voice was rather shaky.

John looked me up and down as if he was "examining" my short black dress that revealed my long and tan legs. But on his way back up from my red Loubouton heels, something had caught his eye. His smile went away.

His beach blue eyes met my not quite hazel but light brown eyes. He looked at me in way that he never had before, almost as if he was regretful of our past decisions.

He blinked two times, and they were long blinks, almost as if the situation was painful. He reached for my hand, the one with the pristine diamond ring attached to it. He faced me again and this time only one corner of his mouth rose to form a half smile.

In a whisper he said, "Nicole, I'm happy for you."

Now whether those words were his true feelings, I would never know.

Randy's POV

Raw was scheduled to start in about 10 minutes, I was quickly walking backstage to get one last look at the plan for the roster tonight. As I made my way toward on end of the arena I was pulled into a dim room.

I was suddenly pressed against the wall and Eva Marie popped up infront of me.

"Miss me?" She lowered my chances of replying by pressing her lips up against mine.

With a split second to respond, "I did Ms. All Red Everything."

Instead of using the second time when our lips were apart to catch a breath of airand to continue with the steamy make out, "Listen my segement is up fisrt so I'll find you later.

But before I went I pulled her in for one last cherishable kiss.

Tori's POV

Still aggravated about how Tanner "handeled" the whole Randy thing, I decieded to dicuss it with him. I texted Tanner and told him to come into my room to chat.

He knocked on my door and I rolled out of bed to unlock it. He walked in and found comfort in my desk chair and after I locked the door so my mother wouldn't her our conversation I sat on my bed located on the other side of the room.

"Listen Tanner, he did wwrong by our mother how can you let him off the hook so easy?" He looked at me annoyed, like he didn't want to have to explain himself.

"Mom is happy, I haven't seen her smile this much in a year, it's because of us and James, and Randy. Forgiving him opened up so many doors that would have been slammed shut in our faces if we weren't keeping his actions a secret."

"So he jsut gets a second chance..."

"Tori, sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving them an extra bullet for their gun because they missed the first time but in this case I think he will use this opportunity for good."

"Well Tanner you better hope he doesn't point that loaded gun at his fiancé or her family, because I don't believe in third chances."

I would have rambled on forever but there was a heavy knock on my door. I opened the door to see the top person of me and Tanner's conversation.

The Viper's eyes meet mine, "We need to talk..."