Rebellious

CW: none atm but some shit is going down in the first half

Also the plot will begin to thicken

Momo's POV

Saturday November 21st 2021

She looked me dead in the eyes and said "Kaminari" at that moment my face fell completely flat and my heart died. "K-Kaminari?" I ask my voice breaking. "Y-yeah." she responds. "C-congratulations" I stutter tears now rolling down my face. "Thanks" she blushes. I wipe away the tears that are pouring down my face. I sigh and put on my fake smile. "Kaminari huh? What about him?" I ask cherrily. "I-I dunno he is just cute but in a dumb way, he makes me laugh harder than anyone else. He's my best friend though so it would be awkward" she blushes. You dumbass why did you ask I think to myself. Now I can't help but bawl. My heart died and now what the hell am I going to do. "Wait Momo are you okay?" she asks. My eyes widen as I wipe my tears away "H-Happy for you Jirou!" I stutter out. "Oh Okay thanks Mo, how should I go ask him?" she asks. "J-Just go for it!" I accidentally yell but not happily. She is taken back by this and she reaches over and pats my head. "Mo what's wrong?" she asks sympathetically. Before I can respond the dam breaks. "Fuck not again" I gag running out of the room. I run to my room and into the bathroom where another letter is. I toss it aside and start coughing. After about 10 minutes of agonizing coughing I look down and the petals are no longer purple. They're dark green. Whatever this means it is not good. I sit over the toilet, my head almost in the bowl. "Momo what's going on!?!" Jirou panicked through the other side of the door. "N-Nothing I'm go-" another wave of coughing and flowers. "Do you need RG or Aizawa??" she asks. "A-izawa P-please" I stutter out. "Okay" she responds leaving the room. I stand up and clean myself up. I sigh. I exit my bathroom and flop onto my bed. "Yayorozou, Jirou came and told me you were in danger can you let me in?" he orders.

I stand up and open the door. He figures out what happened and sighs before speaking. "I thought I told you to stay away from her, but that's the problem with you kids, you don't listen. Even if it's in your best interest." I eventually can't hold back anymore. And start to cry loudly. "I-I just want this to stop. It's been four days and this is already hell!" I wail. "Aizawa what's gonna happen to me?" I ask. He looks at me surprised that his top student just said that. "Nothing. We will find a cure I promise you that" he says sternly. I nod. "Yayorozou does anyone else have this. You have to answer me truthfully." he asks. "Shoto does, it's not as bad as me but that's what I thought before this fiasco happened" I say. "Wow you two really are U.A's problem children even more than Midoryia and Bakugou." he snickers. "Gee thanks" I say unamused. "Seriously though. I want you to stay away from her, she is making you sick literally you vomit every two seconds" he says. "I understand" I sigh.

"Good now you're off school for a week maybe more, I'll have either Bakugou or Iida bring you work and explain the lesson to you, don't forget to go to recovery girl tomorrow. Come get me if it gets worse even if it's in the middle of class or 4:30 am" he says leaving my room. I am exhausted. The events of the last two days really have taken a toll on my body. My stomach rumbles reminding me I haven't eaten all day. "Ugh" I grunt grabbing my phone off the nightstand. 

21 missed calls- Mom and Dad

4 new Messages Mom

5 new messages- Sho <3

6 new voicemails- Dad 

I let out a whine. I forgot all about my parents. "Not my fault you're gone all the time" I say annoyed. I dial my parents and they pick up instantly.

"Momo! Are you okay your teacher called saying you were in the hospital!?" My Mom shrieks. "Mo-" I am interrupted by my dad yelling "MOMO WE'RE COMING HOME EARLY. WE ARE GOING TO FIX WHATEVER IS HAPPENING TO YOU!" "B-" again interrupted by my mom "Yes! We'll be there in three days." I had enough of them talking over me "SHUT UP AND LISTEN!" I yell. They go silent. "I'm fine staying on vacation or whatever you're doing. It was just a cold Recovery Girl is taking care of me" I informed them. "We aren't on vacation Momo it was work," my mom sighs. "Yeah sorry for thinking our daughter was in danger and being worried" my dad scoffs. "I'm sorry for worrying you" I yell. "Young lady where is this attitude coming from?" My mom demands. "What attitude?" I say in a fake bubbly voice. "Stop that," my dad says. "Stop What?" I say innocently. "God why are you difficult we're working our asses off to provide for you and give you a life and are worried about your well being and here you are treating us like ATM machines" My mom says. This was the last fucking straw. "YOU DON'T GET TO PULL THAT CARD ON ME, YOU ARE CONSTANTLY GONE WHEN THERE WAS OTHER WAYS YOU COULD BE WITH ME, YOU RARELY CALL ME AND WHEN YOU DO IT'S FOR SOME BS LIKE THIS!, I WAS RAISED BY NANNIES YOU GUYS WERE ALWAYS "WORKING" DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SIX MONTHS?? YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME SO JUST STOP BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE!" I scream into the phone then hang up. I flop onto my bed and scream into my pillow. I reach for my phone again and open the text that Shoto sent me.