Stupid Fucking Hyacinth

CW: It's the internalized Homophobia for me and vomit/blood

Momo's POV

When I enrolled in U.A this was not what I was expecting my future to be. For example I was expecting to be trained to be the top female hero above Nana Shimura, I thought I'd be receiving an education in the best school in all of Japan. I was wrong. That proves when I am sitting on my bed pondering my feelings for this girl. This is a forgien feeling I am unsure of my true feelings but this has been nagging me for a long time. Three weeks to be exact It's not like my parents are homophobic but being so privileged I was not exposed to things like that. But I am expected to fall in love with a man so if that's the case why is there such a nagging feeling when I see her. The feeling is almost indescribable; she just makes me feel like I am glowing from the inside out. I am unsure of what to do, maybe talking to Shoto will help. No he's ace and even so he is not experienced in relationships. Okay think Momo who here is in a stable relationship. I think for a moment before realizing that Uraraka and Midoriya are in a seemingly healthy relationship. I contemplate my decision before messaging Uraraka.

Momo: Hello! Uraraka I hope your evening is well. I was wondering if you could come to my dorm for some tea while I ask you for advice on something? If you can't then I understand!

Uraraka: Oh! Hey Yaomomo OFC i'll be over in 10

Momo: Ah thank you!

Uraraka: NP!!
I sigh in relief and head over to my personal kettle where I begin to boil tea. I decided to go with chamomile tea warm but not too hot. I am hopeful that Ochako can help me figure out what's going on.

I continue preparing the tea then I hear a polite knock at the door. I open it to reveal a brown haired bubbly girl. "Hello Yaomomo!" she says sweetly. "Hello Uraraka please come in" I usher her into my dorm and she goes to lay on my bed. "Here I made us some Chamomile tea. Would you like honey or cream?" I offer, handing her a mug. "Ooh honey please!" she smiled. I laugh and take the mug to pour some honey into it. I finish stirring the honey into her tea and hand it to her while holding my mug in the other hand. "So Yaomomo?" she asks "yes?" I reply. "You said you wanted to talk about something, not that I don't enjoy your company, do you need something?" she asks curiously. "Actually yes I wanted to ask you how you realized your feelings for Midoyira." I reply meekly. She thinks for a moment before speaking "Yaomomo are you in love?" she says with a smile creepier than Aizawa sensei's.

"Now who said that I asked a simple question" I huff. "Alright alright I get it, the moment I realized I fell in love with Izuku was honestly not that interesting it was at the sports festival when I was fighting Bakugou, I kept seeing him out of the corner of my eye just standing there with the biggest smile screaming and cheering for my victory even though I lost that fight he still kept cheering for me. That's when I thought man that boy is mine" she explains laughing at the last bit. "What did you feel?" I am intrigued by her response. "Well I felt like the world stopped and it was just me and him, I felt like a million fireworks went off in the pit of my stomach. Momo do you know what it is like to be in love? Because it's really amazing!" she gushes, I slightly smile but look down at my lap.

"Well that leads me to my question. More or less I want your advice" I say. "Okay shoot!" she exclaimed, listening to what I'm about to say.

"Right so whenever I see this person I get this weird feeling....it's like butterflies but also not it's not a physical feeling it's an emotional and mental feeling but I don't know how to describe it. It's like whenever I see them or hear them I feel at peace with the world and maybe just maybe everything will be okay" I admit with tears slowly slipping out of my eyes. "Oh Momo come here" Uraraka offers holding her arms out. I lean into her hug and cry into her shoulder while she pets my hair. "It's okay love is hard sometimes love is so confusing and stressful and awful" she admits to me in an attempt to calm me down. After a while I composed myself "Uraraka thank you you have been exceptionally kind to me" I smile. "Of course we're friends aren't we? Friends are supposed to be there for each other!" she smiles and kisses my forehead platonically of course. "Now if you don't mind me asking who is it?" she asks, hoping to get an answer. "You have to understand this is very new to me" I say sternly. "Momo?" she asks, confused. "Uraraka I am in love with Jirou" I say, tears threatening to spill from my eyes again. "Really! That's so cool! Wait, what do you mean by new? You know being gay is not wrong." she says calmly while petting my hair