All These Fairytales are full of Shit.. One More Fuckin Love Song I'll Be Sick

WAHH IT'S THE END!! FINALLY.

MINUS THE EPILOGUE

MORE AT THE END.

CW. Bullets and Hella angst but first enjoy the comedy

Kyoka's POV *During Momo's fight with the Villains and when she's thrown into a closet*

Man the drinks we're really starting to get to me. I can't think straight. I am watching Denki and Bakugou dance to 34+35. It is a really amusing sight. Shoto is puking in the corner. Mina is recording the idiots while Sero is catcalls them. I close my eyes and sway back and forth listening to the now love song that is playing. I look around at my classmates who are happily dancing with their husbands and wives. I am reminded of my wife who went to the bathroom like twenty minutes ago. I grow more concerned. I walk over to Shoto who is trying to clean himself up. "How do you feel?" I ask sitting next to him. "Like shit but it's fine" He rests his head on my shoulder. I put my arm around him. "Mm I felt that. I have been feeling uneasy all evening. But alas this was fun. I enjoyed this being back in Japan. It felt right. Did you have time to see your dad and sister?" I ask?. "Yes. Everlyn was scared of him but she and Fuyumi and Natsuo after sobbing on me freaked out when I told them that I was married and introduced them to Eve" He laughs. "Aww that's cute" I pet his hair. "What did they say about your long hair?" I laugh at his goofy hair. "Fuyumi offered to cut it" "She did..how's your mom?" I ask concerned. He did keep in touch with his siblings after we left. His mom was very very sick for a while prior to this event. "Kyoka my mother died last week. Her funeral was yesterday right before we landed" he lifts his head from my shoulder and tears fill his eyes. "Holy shit I am so sorry Sho" I pull him back to me and hug him.

"I-It's okay I hope she gets a better life now. Not the shitty one she was forced to have. Fuck I hate my father" he cries louder. "I HATE MY PARENTS" I yell.

Denki's POV

I hear Kyoka shout something. I let go of Katsuki who was my square dance partner go flying into Midoriya. "DEKU YOU ARE ONE BEAUTIFUL MOTHERFUCKER I LOVE YOU HOE" He slurs pushing deku out of the way. I almost fell to the floor in euphoria. "HELL YEAH BAKUDEKU RIGHTS" Eijirou screams clinging onto Hanta. "THAT'S THE SPIRIT IT'S BEEN TWENTY TWO YEARS SINCE KACCHAN WAS NICE TO ME NOW LOOK AT HIM THINKING I'M ALL THAT" Deku laughs throwing his cup on the floor. "NOT THE DRINKS!!" Mina shouts laying down in the puddle getting herself soaked with alcohol. "MINA!" I shriek dying of laughter. "Come here babe you know you want too" She winks at me before rolling around in the puddle. "I would but that would be wrong on so many levels" I cry. "FUCK PARENTS THEY ARE DUMB" I hear my husband shout. I turn around to see him and Kyoka hysterically sobbing on the floor practically on top of eachother. "REMEMBER WHEN YOU PUKED IN THAT TRASH CAN OVER THERE!" Kyoka screams. This sets them off into a laughing fit. I am drunk but not as drunk as them. Well kind of. "DENKI" Shoto screams, throwing himself onto me at full force. We fall over and land on the floor. Giggling he gets off me. Until Ochako bumps into him and he lands on top of me again. "OW SHOTO GET OFF ME" I whine. "That's not my name" he pouts. "Yes it is?" I laugh sitting up.

"MY NAME IS SIR FLUFFY PANTS I AM THE GOD OF YOU PLEBEIANS!" He cries latching onto me. "GUYS COME HERE I MARRIED SOMEONE NAMED SIR FLUFFY PANTS !" I stand up knocking him off. "OOOH FLUFFY PANTS NICE NAME VERY HOT" Hanta comments.

"Hey babe whatcha doing later I don't think my husband's home tonight?" Mina loses interest in me and hits on Hanta. "Mina I'm taken" he laughs. Now all of us are watching this encounter. "Wow is she pretty?" I genuinely can't tell if she is black out drunk or if she's just messing with us. "Yep the prettiest we have a baby her name is Chiharu'' He teases.