No Regrets

Arctic Monkeys slaps

Onwards

;)

Jirou's POV

I was still half asleep when Denks dropped the biggest bomb on us. "W-What?" the three of us stutter out. "Running-a-away" he sits up and rests his head in his knees. "Elaborate" I sit up and look at him.

"Guys I hate being a hero..Todoroki said something that made sense.. As long as there are heroes there will always be villains. They think of us as machines that are trained to be elite and we can't catch a fucking break. Look I love our friends and teacher and parents. But it's not what I want." he begins to cry. I run over and hug him and assure him he's gonna be okay. "He's right'' Todoroki gets up and sits next to Momo. I look over at them in shock. Momo just simply nods. "We need to talk..all of us right now..Shoto can you turn on the lights'' Momo reaches over and puts on her glasses. Todoroki get's up and turns on the lights before plopping down next to Momo. "How would we do it?" She asks, rubbing her eyes. I let go of Denks and look at her. "Y-You are seriously considering this'' I stutter out.

"I-I don't know" she falls onto Todoroki's shoulder. "I want to," he states.

"I have never been one to show any kind of emotion but I feel genuine relief and happiness at the thought of starting a new life guys, I'm done being my father's prodigy..I'm done with the fucked up hero society..I'm done with the League of villains..I'm done with my family. Damn it I'm done with U.A I'm done with Midoryia, Uraraka, Aizawa. I can finally be free..and do what I want" He shouts with pain in his voice. "How about you?" I turn my head towards Momo.

"I love each and every one of you..I never felt appreciated in U.A not only is the system misogynist..being a hero is homophobic..literally you have to hide if you are gay here. I don't want that guys, I don't want to be a hero. I wanna do something else. I don't want fame. I wanna get married and have kids. I want to live a moderate life. If we're being honest I feel really bad for out classmates that are gay and are going to grow up and be heroes..Overall I agree with Kaminari..But it feels like we're running out of time so if we're going to really do this we have to so do it now" She get's up and goes to the bathroom. "Ji it's up to you the rest of us are in agreement" denks puts his hand on my shoulder and sighs. I follow Momo into the bathroom for a private conversation. I open the door to find her hunched over the toilet coughing up flowers. In the midst of everything I forgot the most important problem. You know what I'm done being a coward. I know what I want. "Mo you okay?" I kneel behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "This is the moment in my life that it's my turn to make my decision. I want to run away." She wipes her mouth and I take note of the new flowers. The other two run into the bathroom and crouch next to us. I look around at these people. I knew what we had to do.

"Let's start a new life together in a different place....You will always be by my side till the day I die" I say confidently. I open my arms and we share a group hug. "One more thing" I turn Momo to face me and I crash her lips onto mine. "I love you too" I pull away as the boys start hollering and cheering. 

"Kiss me again" I smile and kiss her again but softer. She pulls away first. Denki literally started crying and Todoroki just stands there with the biggest smile I have ever seen plastered onto his face. I get up and help Mo up. We walk out of the bathroom.

Momo's POV

Well then. I am going to be okay. She confessed to me and now this flower thing will be a thing of the past. I think Shoto's is going away or at least changing. I flop back onto the bed and turn the T.V on. I skip past the news channel and turn on the Lorax. We all settle back into our beds and quietly watch the movie. After about an hour everyone is asleep but me. I look at my girlfriend, My best friend and My girlfriends best friend. Sometimes you have to grow up earlier than expected. I think we are making the right decision. This is the forsaken crossroad and I am going to cross it and never look back. Overall this is my life and I choose how to live it. These three people are who I will be spending the rest of it with. I know the weight of what I will be leaving behind. But I'm more focused on what the future holds.