You kissed me back you bitch

CW: arguments, blood, violence, screaming.

It's not a fun chapter.

(Sorry for this)

Jirou's POV

Sunday November 22nd 2021

Holy fucking shit. She kissed me. That girl right there sitting right in front of me kissed me. I lean into her kiss and when I tell you kissing the love of your life makes you feel amazing i'm not joking. I was on cloud nine. But if that's true then why don't I feel good about this. It almost feels wrong. I made a mistake. One I can never come back from. "W-why did you kiss me" I mumbled. "I-I'm so sorry Jirou" she stutters out. Silence. Agonizing silence. "I-I'm not gay" I lie straight through my teeth. Guilt and regret have taken over my body. "I-I know" she whispers. "Then why, if you knew then why did you kiss me!" I yell. I wish I could tape my mouth shut. "I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU DAMMIT!" she yells back. My face goes white. Shit really? I think to myself. On the inside euphoria fills me but on the outside I pretend to be weirded out. "Yaoyorozu..I'm in a relationship..what you did..wasn't okay." I sigh. She looked at me for the first time and I saw something other than positivity in her eyes. Then come the flowers. I was right. This is my fault. I'm so sorry Momo.

Momo's POV

I look at her feeling pure pent up rage and sadness. Then like if on cue flowers. I don't care; at this point I let myself cough up bloody green flowers onto her carpet. She opens the door and leaves. "OH MY GOD!" I hear a voice yell. My body keeps producing flowers as someone picks me up and takes me downstairs. My vision fades and like before I'm asleep.

Time skippity skip

I wake up to Shoto and Jirou sitting at the foot of my bed. "Oh thank god" Shoto whispers before launching himself onto me. "Hey! I told you i'd be fine now get off me you big koala" I joke. He ignores me and stays where he is. "Hey..I'm going to go find Mr. Aizawa, ," Jirou says before leaving the room. I look at Shoto. "Did she tell you?" I ask "Yep" he replies. "Great"

"Did you tell Uraraka?" I ask him. "It didn't end well"

"What do you mean?" I pry, hoping that nothing too horrible happened. "She said she didn't see me that way and told Midoryia..he started to yell at me saying how I betrayed his trust and how I was such a horrible friend to both him and Uraraka. I got mad and tried to explain myself..He punched me in the face before I could and I burned him..we got detention and we are no longer friends" he sighs starting to cry. "I'm so sorry that was such a douchey thing to do..I hope Midoryia reaps what he sowed" I say angrily. He let's go and stands up. "Where are you going?" I ask. "To talk to Uraraka in private" he responds. I nod and get up myself. I wander to my bathroom. The mirror holds a disturbing sight. "Oh seriously no one had the least bit of compassion to give me a different shirt" I mumble. "Jesus this class sucks" I laugh removing my blood soaked shirt. "Ya know what I'm gonna shower" I say to myself.

Y'all know how showers work there doesn't need to be details

I finished my shower and sat at my desk trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do. I load up a new browser on my computer and try to find someone with experience. After fifteen minutes of searching I get a knock at the door. I get up and open the door to see sensei standing out there with a beat up, Midoriya and Shoto behind him. "Oh my god" I gasp trying to reach for Shoto. Aizawa of course blocks me from reaching them. "Did you know about this?" he says, gesturing to them. "Kind of.. He told me that confessing didn't end well but I otherwise have no idea." I whisper looking down. "Okay...thank you I need you to come with us to Nezu for questioning." I turn white what the fuck have they done. "O-okay" I squeak letting myself out. I sneak over to shoto who looks pissed off. "You tell me right now what happened?" I bark. He looks at me and shakes his head. I cannot, with him. "Fine." I sigh and continue walking.