Japan and Explanations

Part two

More or less a filler chapter tying up any loose ends!!

BTW this is a DIRECT continuation of the last part so please read that if you haven't so it makes sense lols 

Momo's POV

"Honey we're going to the store get dressed we leave in ten minutes" I ruffle his hair while he goes to his drawer and picks out an outfit. I go downstairs and wait by the door. He comes down about three minutes later. "Go say bye to mommy" I gesture to Kyo who is doing the dishes. He runs to her and tells her goodbye. "Bye babe see you later" I yell grabbing the car keys. "Bye be careful"

"We will" I close the door and unlock the car. I strap him into his car seat and we head off.

Time skip to the store--I was too lazy to write

"Mom! Look!" Quinn points to the exact same dress that Eve had earlier. "Okay bud go get it" I smile. He comes back smiling and puts it in the basket. I notice an old woman staring at my son. I walk over to her. "Hi can I help you" I ask in the most polite tone. "Is that your son?" she asks. I grab my son's hand tightly. "Yes why?" I ask, getting more suspicious. "Mom?" Quinn tugs at my hand trying to break free. "Why are you buying him a girls costume" she sounds disgusted by the fact that my son is slightly more feminine than other boys. "because ma'am he is my son and I don't think that him wearing a dress is weird. He is also six years old. Thank you and have a nice day" I turn around and go about my shopping leaving her with a disgusted look on her face. He trudges behind me holding his head down "Quinn what's wrong? "Mom is wearing a dress wrong" he asks, sniffling. "No baby, she's just old and doesn't understand. A boy liking Barbie is the same as a girl liking Batman it's perfectly okay.. Like Eve she loves playing superhero and pirate with you she would rather play that than princess.. It's okay I promise" I bend down to hug him. "Now come on we got to get stuff for our trip" I put him back in the cart and pushed it along. "Trip?" he pokes at the items in the cart. "Yes we're going to Japan" I smiled at him and threw other stuff in the cart. We shop in silence Quinn asking the occasional question here and there. We put the stuff in the car and go home.

Jirou's POV → (Let's assume they took her last name :)

I was busy cleaning the bathroom when I heard the front door open. "We're Home!" I put down the cleaning supplies before responding. "Did you get what I asked for?" "Yeah we did also some old lady was judging how we raise our kid." I turn my head to face the door. "Huh? Come here please" I fully turn around and wait for her to explain. "Alright so you remember how Quinn was wearing Eve's dress right?" I nod my head recollecting the events. "So we went to the store and I said I would get him one, Which I did but when he put the dress in the basket some old woman stared at us..so I went to ask what was the matter and she was disgusted by the fact that I was buying our son a dress" She explains. "Damn man old people really don't get the idea; that's not your kid moron" "literally also I brought travel stuff. Do you need help with anything?" she offers, kissing the top of my head. "Hmm Quinn's bedroom and the kitchen otherwise I already got most of it" I smile. "Alright" she turns around to leave "Wait No come here" I stand up and grab her wrist. "Yeah" I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly. "What's this for?" she asks. "Nothing, I just love you" I lift my head from her shoulder and kiss her. She pulls away after a minute. "Alright sappy I gotta go clean the Kitchen..hey why don't we clean Quinn's room together..also what If we ask Sho and Denks to come over..like how were gonna explain things to Quinn..since it was Denki's idea to run away" she offers. "Yes to both of those but we leave tomorrow we are ordering take out" I laugh. "No Kyo it's tonight we have to go goofball the flights at six" she reminds me. My face goes white. "I literally thought it was tomorrow?" she shakes her head. "Then we gotta pack like now, call those two and ask if they can come over for an hour" I throw the cleaning supplies into the cabinet and run to our bedroom. I grab our suitcase and begin to neatly put clothes into it. "Wait how long will we be gone?" I yell down the stairs. "The party's tomorrow we had to leave a day earlier due to time zones so give or take four days?" she responds. "Alright thank you also when you're done go pack Quinn's stuff" I yell and continue to pack our stuff. Over the course of an hour I pack the remainder of the clothes, shoes, jewelry and formal wear. I leave the room to go check on my wife. I open the door to Quinn's room to see clothes and toys everywhere. "What are you doing?" I groan sitting down on the floor and beginning to rearrange his stuff. "Mom said to put stuff in the suitcase while she went to the bathroom" he shrugs and continues to throw stuff onto the floor. I sigh and fold the clothes back up. "I'm back- what did you do" she asks wide eyed. "What you told me," Quinn smiles. "Oh dear" she sits on the floor and helps me pack his stuff up. "Babe where's his suit thing and his glasses? Has he been wearing his glasses?" I ask, noticing the fact that he seems to lack his glasses. "Suit's in the closet Quinn where are your glasses" she responds. I get up and put the thankfully clean and folded suit in the suitcase. "Wait mommy here" he hands me the Elsa costume. "Oh right" I smiled and put it in the case before sipping it and taking it to my room where he can't mess with it.