Chapter 7

"I agree, China, we should." said UK.

"Did you find anything useful for getting out of here?" America asks the two new countries to join this floor.

"No," said Russia, "Almost nothing at all."

"Yeah, same here." America sighs.

"Well, that's a great start." UK says sarcastically.

"We didn't need any sarcastic input." China mutters at UK.

"I didn't need you to give a comment." UK replies.

The two stare coldly at each other.

"Keep on staring at me and I'll bring up a topic for us to discuss, and you know what it'll be." UK says almost threateningly.

It seems almost out of character for UK but it's safe to assume he is tired of the current situation, wishing that everyone could just get along for once. After the hell ride he's been on throughout history, he's quite fed up of the tensions and arguing, always seeming to see the worst in each other and refusing to get along. And although threats themselves aren't nice, they seem to be one of the quicker ways to end things.

China says nothing but gives one final glare before looking away, not wanting to discuss anything on the subject of what UK will bring up.

"Friendly gathering." Russia comments. "Are you really sure there's nothing at all to help escape?" He asks in hope of a maybe positive answer, though he was viewing this situation in his head quite pessimistically.

"We came close with some rope but it wasn't long enough to reach the ground." America says with a lack of motivation in his tone.

"That's annoying." Russia mumbles as he thinks. "Did you try it down the stairwell?" He eventually asks.

"No." America replies.

"That's a good idea, Russia." China says.

"What is?" America asks, clueless.

"Throwing the rope down the stairwell dumbass, I literally asked if you had done it." Russia explains annoyedly to America.

"But... gravity..." America mutters.

"USA, we're not going to throw the rope entirely down, we'll still be holding onto one end." UK says gently to America, showing he has a lot more patience for the country than the other two.

"Ohhh, that's what me and China did at the window, remember that China." America says with a smile and elbows China's arm jokingly.

"I do." China says in a dead-sounding voice, the opposite to America at this point. "Don't touch me again." China adds on with one of his usual heart-filled death glares.

"Okay, I won't, grumpy-pants." America responds.

To that nickname China death stares at America even more fiercely, Russia looks at the two in annoyance at the time they're wasting, and UK sighs and puts his head in his hand.

"If we can stop the glaring and test the rope down the stairwell," Russia interrupts the silence impatiently. "Hopefully the piled rubble at the bottom will have stacked high enough for the rope to reach."