Chapter 2

The building was still crumbling in unsteadiness but the worst seemed to of past.

One of the countries that had ran back up the building went to walk to the edge but was quickly pulled back by the other country whom had ran up with them.

"You can't go to the edge. It's unsteady and will most likely fall apart under more pressure from weight." The country says.

"Do you have to always be so smart." The other country complains.

"I'm not being smart. I'm using my eyes and placing two and two together with general knowledge to understand that it would be a dumb move to go to where there are a bunch of cracks in the floor which is also slightly tilted downwards." Replies the country who then lets go of the other.

The other country huffs annoyedly and pushes the former country away in response.

"Of all the countries to get stuck with... just had to be the Russian Federation." The country who had been pushed away muttered.

"Would of thought someone as old as you would of had time to develop better manners." Russian Federation responds. "And it's just Russia."

"I'm not that old!" The other country says, seemingly fed up of this comment.

"But you are." Russia responds.

"Can you see why I'm just so happy to be stuck with you now?" The other country says sarcastically.

"Don't know what you mean, I'm stoked to be stuck with England."

"It's UK! Dammit! The United Kingdom! The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland! U. K." UK yells.

"Jeez, if I had known you would of had that reaction I would of just called you Wales." Russia says.

"This day is just horrible." UK says, and goes to lean against one of the walls, but goes against it fearing the stability of the structure of the building.

"My day could of been worse. I could of been stuck with that American." Russia says to UK.

UK looks towards Russia with an unimpressed expression before sighing and changing to an almost sorrowful expression.

"I know what you mean... That boy... is something else I tell ya. That's why I'm worried for him—and was the reason I came to these stupid meetings. I want to make sure everything would be safe. He can just be so reckless." UK says but comes to a stop. "I'm just talking too much now."

"You got sad fast." Russia says, feeling a bit awkward.

"Heh... Lots of things are happening and I just didn't need this," UK says, not making eye contact with Russia.

"Especially with you." He adds on remembering the fact that they're not the best of friends.

They could even be considered as enemies.

===================================

"This is just brilliant." One of the countries from the pair that went down the stairs says.

"How is this brilliant?" The injured country the other had been carrying asks.

"It's sarcasm, you idiot." The other country angrily responds.