Chapter 10

The four countries proceeded to run from the building. They didn't want to be near it for two reasons. One: because they were just plain done with it; Two: because they also fear it might entirely crumble.

(I got that punctuation wrong but I'm done with punctuation after my English essay right now, so I'll correct it later, maybe).

When they felt that they were far enough, they stopped running to take a breather.

"Finally." America said happily through his breaths.

Finally outside of the building. Out in the fresh air, which the countries didn't realise how much they needed, especially with the crumbling of the building practically polluting the air. Only China seemed to be the least effected by that while the others had been coughing quite a lot.
They felt that if they weren't to be crushed by debris they would suffocate.

The countries all exasperatedly laughed between some breaths, the fact that they are finally out of the building being a joyous moment.

As they finally regained their breath they could all see that the Sun was hanging low in the sky. They had been in that building for many hours considering it was a morning meeting they had arrived at the building for.

They also spotted the other four countries rushing towards them with another one trailing slowly behind.

"You're okay! You're all okay!" The country France shouted just as exasperatedly as the countries laughs before, "I thought you were going to be crushed."

"I mean, we kind of did too." America said who was the first to which France rushed up to to make sure he was okay.

She remembers him hurting his leg before they ran, after all. It had plagued her with quite some guilt to realise they didn't try to help him and ran for their own sakes.

"This feels like a movie and we were the staring idiots in it, huh? Of course you were the biggest idiot." One country says to another and elbows them.

"India, I will—"

"Careful, Pakistan, don't want another news article written about us not getting along." India interrupts Pakistan.

"Yeah, no, I'm not getting rid of my nuclear weapons with you making comments like that." Pakistan responds annoyedly.

"Neither will I, then." India responds in a similar tone.

The two stare coldly at each other.

"For goodness sake, we just got trapped in a building and finally escaped and all you two can do is argue?" UK comments on the two countries conversations.

"Sorry, force of habit." India and Pakistan say at the same time to which the two glare at each other again.

"I'm impressed, truthfully." Another country says. "But I think you could do better on time, how about you try again and get a new high score."

"No." Every country to of been stuck in the building responds.

"That isn't even funny, Israel." Russia says.

"You don't find anything funny, Russia." Israel responds.

After those words a loud crumbling could be heard as part of the building began to fall down. Smoke spread around the area and it most definitely would of been lethal to the trapped countries.