Story Facts & Izuku Proflie

Hello everyone and welcome to my 4th book? Yea!?

Story Divergences:

- Izuku meets All Might before entering Middle School.

- Inko Midoriya dies during the first year of training

- Izuku is smarter in this (He makes stupid decisions in cannon that he shouldn't have with his analytical mind and intelligence.)

- Izuku will have his confidence built up by All Might during the training.

- All Might will be SMARTER in this since he is a bit oblivious in canon.

- Izuku will get more control of OFA faster and will get 100% of OFA by the time he enters UA since he will have three years to train with All Might before then. This is because Izuku will train before he meets All Might. (How was he going to be a quirkless hero if he never physically trained! Never made sense!) 

Name: Izuku Yagi (Formerly Midoryia)

Sexuality: Bi (Leans toward females)

Love Interest: N/A currently

Group: N/A

Quirk: One For All (Locked Quirks)

Description: One For All is a transferable Quirk that can be passed on from one user to the next. One For All also allows the user to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, allowing them to significantly enhance all of their physical abilities to a superhuman level. This results in unbelievable levels of strength, speed, agility, and durability. One For All also grants the user the ability to access the previous user's quirks but is unknown until the user unlocks them. Izuku will have control of 100% before entering UA of the strength aspect due to previous training before meeting All Might.

Quirks in OFA

- Float the Quirk wielded by the seventh user, Nana Shimura. This Quirk allows the user to levitate.

- Black whip: The Quirk wielded by the fifth user, Daigoro Banjo. This Quirk allows the user to create tendrils of dark energy from their arms. These tendrils are good for grappling and increasing the user's mobility.

- Body Control This quirk allows the user to control and manipulate every single part of their body (including the internal organs). This could lead to an incredible amount of speed, power, flexibility, and accuracy. The effects of this quirk cannot be changed by Erasure. This quirk can be used subconsciously if the user is used to how it feels. Makes the user unpredictable. Makes the enemy rethink how to deal with the user.

Drawback(s):

- OFA: Breaks bones and/or shatters them if uses more than the body can handle.

- Float: Energy is consumed with a lack of experience. With training, minimum energy would be used.

- Black Whip: If the user is not careful, they can crush whatever is in the whips and the whips will go out of control.

- Body Control: The user cannot manipulate their body if they are too exhausted. Cold can dull the quirk speed.

Hero Name: Hero of Grace: Dekiru

Izuku looks as he entering UA

Hero Outfit: