Insults Bring Pain

Storming down the wide paths Kat and Angle felt livid, how dare he call them such words? They were dressed nothing like prostitutes in matching long sleeved cotton tops and hugging black jeans. They were dressed as far form what Yaxley had called them. Stopping with her fists clenched Angel growled and Kat just looked shock mixed with pissed off.

“HOW DARE HE?” They bellowed together catching the attention of the few passes by but they had the sense to avoid them at all costs. “I mean grrr Severus could have said something. We didn't really give him much choice but ahhh Yaxley is lucky he only birds in his face” Angel hissed and felt Kat squeeze her hand instantly making her calm.

Her twin was always able to calm her down what she reached boiling point. “Angel you done more then enough, I gave Snape a tongue lashing trust me” Kat growled and thought speak of the devil as he was storming down Hogsmead.

His face full of rage both girls felt like shrinking back but they stood their ground feeling his arms grab their wrists as he pulled them round the back of Honey Dukes sweet shop bringing pain chrashing over their wrists, yanking their hand from his iron grasp Angel glared at him while Kat refused to meet his gaze.

“Just what did you think you were doing?” He hissed his tone cold and detached as he glared from one twin to the other, “I COULD ASK YOU THE SAME” Angel exploded and saw him take a precautionary step back.

“You done nothing.. I mean I know you are our teacher and everything but come on-” Angel growled seeing Kat's head whip up. “-You could have said something. Do we really look like we are dressed as.. That? Since when did wearing jeans make you a prostitute?” Kat hissed and saw Severus close his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose.

“How did I ever get stuck with you two?” He hissed and before he could blink two slaps landed on each sides of his cheeks. “We could say the same about you” Kat and Angle hissed linking arms and walking away with their heads held high.

They were not in the slightest fazed by the fact they had just slapped their potion master if anything they wanted to laugh having wanted to do that since they left the bar.

Walking briskly back towards the castle the now night air bit at their exposed necks and they shivered cursing that they forgot jumpers or their cloaks, “Should we have hit him?” Kat asked and Angel noticed the guilt in her tone and frowned.

“Yes we bloody should have. All right so maybe we should not have followed but that does give him the right to say that. Everyone knows he is cold and distant but he has never exactly been cold to us, I mean he has but.. You know what I'm saying” Angel sighed and felt Kat pull her to a stop.

“I know what you mean but there is somebody watching us” Kat whispered her green eyes wide to see Angel's red hair whip round as she turned to face the un-moving person before them, “I see” she whispered and didn't know weather to turn and run or walk forward and face who ever it was.

“Why are they not moving?” Kat cried and Angel didn't have the answer to that. “On the count of three grab my hand and run.. One..Two..Three” Angel whispered and then they both turned and ran back the way they had they come their flat shoes pounding the hard ground as they heard pounding behind them.

Gripping her sister's hand tightly Kat tried to keep up with the fast pace of Angel and neither were looking where they were going as they brought someone crashing to the floor, just biting back the tears that wanted to fall. Scrambling to get out the way they saw a huge black cloak and sighed letting the tears fall.

“Girls” Severus hissed seeing their clasped hands and the way their chest were heaving that mixed with the fact both girls had tears spilling from their green eyes he knew something was definantly wrong, he had felt his arm burn but thought nothing of it.