What Saint Don't Know Wont Hurt Him

Ropes binding him Severus’ eyes widened as Angel walked forward, Kathleen placing his wand very much out of reach he gulped. “Release me at once! Do not think just because I am working for your grandfather that I will not cause you unbearable pain, Angel… Kathleen” he seethed seeing Angel smirk and twirl a lock of red hair around her slender finger.

“Now sexy keep up all this noise and I will have to find a way to silence you” she purred seeing his jaw harden as he growled, “um those noises are so sexy, professor” Kat growled appreciatively seeing his eyes narrow in her direction. In this circumstance she would have backed down, but her and Angel had the Potion Master right where they had wanted him for a long time.

“They are not intended to be Miss Dumbledore. Now you have me all tied tell me what do you intend to do? I am sure your fiancé would love to know what his future brides are doing!” He smirked smugly seeing both their hands clench angrily. If he could get them angry maybe he would be able to escape their clutches

“Oh yes I bet he would” Angel agreed seeing Kat frown, Severus matching he wondered what she could be going on about now. “Kat maybe we should send him an owl? Ask him to join” she continued hearing Kat laugh as Severus paled, gulping eyes wide he hoped they were not serious, he never could tell with the Dumbledore twins.

“But Angel then we would have to share the sexy Potion’s Master; talking of him why is he still dressed?” Kat growled seeing her twin eye his clothes with disdain. Eyes narrowing as they laid on Angle’s wand he dared her to do what she was thinking, a glint in her eyes had him knowing she was rising to the silent challenge.

Waving her wand she smiled seeing his eyes fly down, “COVER ME UP AT ONCE” he screamed seeing no articles clothing left on his body, “well someone is getting happy” Kat pointed out seeing his mouth drop open as she snatched the condom off the table.

“Wh-what ar-are you doing? THIS IS RAPE! I will not be raped by students” he growled seeing them exchange a glance that had his pulse racing.

Rape? What had made him think of that word? They would not do anything he didn’t want, who was he trying to fool? These were the Dumbledore twins; they lived to torment his every waking moment

“Really Sexy?” Angel growled with a disapproving glance that had him regretting his words more then he thought he could. “Rape! We all know you are enjoying this, or at least Severus Jr is” Angel growled eyeing his fast growing member that he tried to hide by crossing his legs, something his binding prevented.

He could not help his current state, how was he to react to two more than attractive women tying him so he was at their mercy? He is only a man! Wondering where this was leading his eyes softened as he glanced towards the twins.

“Maybe rape was too strong a word? Just what do you intend to do about that?” He growled with a slight smirk that that the girls missed as he jerked his head down, to see them bite their lips; “wait and see” they growled together walking in sync towards him.

Eyes watching their every movement an involuntary shudder passed through his body as Angel’s finger glided through his soft raven locks, Kats hand exploring his sculptured chest her eyes glazed over as she lowered it gently over his stomach.

“If you go lower I am taking points of Slytherin,” he hissed seeing her hand pause just above where he secretly wanted it. He knew that would stop her but then there was Angel; fear of losing points would not deter her so easily, he knew of nothing that would.

“Dirty tactics sexy” Angel growled bypassing her sisters frozen hand, groaning as she toyed with his happy trial his head tipped back as two pairs of hands wrapped around his rock hard shaft. “TEN PoINts FROm SLYTHERin… Augh” he moaned as they each took turns pumping and kissing him taking his body to an explosive level.