Surprise Surprise...

*if you want to understand what the hell is happening in this chapter  you have to read the previous chapter "learning about myself ". Well if you don't want to it's your choice *

Riley's POV

When Michael kissed me I was really confused, but then I realized that this was the answer to my question "how close were we?". I wanted to say no to this kiss but I couldn't. The kiss felt so good so right and I just couldn't resist the good feeling but then I ended the kiss and quickly took a step back.

"What the hell dude, what are you doing?  I asked you a motherfucking question and all you did was kiss me.  I didn't ask for that! " I actually enjoyed the kiss but I don't know this man so long.  We know each other for only a few weeks and I think that he made a big mistake .

"I-I'm so sorry I just couldn't resist the urge to kiss you when you asked me that" He looked ashamed as hell.

"I-I-I think I am going to g-go somewhere far away from here. I think I need to rethink some stuff. " I said running away

"Hey,  Riley, please, please come back,  look I'm sorry for being an asshole!" He tried to go after me but I was way too far and I was way faster than him.

"Please go away I want to be alone. All alone! " I shouted at him . He stopped. He listened to me.  When I asked him to leave me, he did.

"OK Riley I'll leave you alone with yourself.  I'm sorry I upset you " I saw him letting out a sigh and I felt sorry for him. But I ran and ran.  After few minutes of boring running I got lost. My iPhone was still working so I turned on my GPS and realized I was near Mike's house.  Oh Mike why did you have to kiss me. Now I have to run away.  I didn't  bring any stuff with me because all the stuff I had was a few clothes and a makeup set (I never used that). All the other stuff like my tablet and my iPod  and my iPhone were always with me.  I finally reached my destination. The airport.  Yes I was going to fly away. But where?

Then I heard my phone ringing.  Ugh, it is Michael. I named him Mikey in my phone just for fun. Then I got a message from him.

"Riley I know you're mad at me but pls  just don't go away. Whatever you are gonna do just don't go  away. Please."

Sorry Mike I am going away

"Srr Mike I am going away.  And you can't  change it " that felt too deep even for me,  a cold hearted motherfucker.

"OK " that was his answer. " I understand.  Again  I am sorry for upsetting you" I wanted to get back to him and tell him that I am sorry but it was already too late.

I entered the airport and heard another call. Mike. Ugh.

"Hey Mike you can't stop me I am already going. To Brazil or somewhere else. "

"Ha Ha Ha" a very different voice said. " Now I know where you are going and your buddy Mikey how you say is now dead." His laugh was so cold and I hang up the phone. I ran near the reception and asked the lady "Hello, is any plane flying out in I dunno, 30 minutes? "

She looked at me weirdly.

"Well yes.  We have a plane to Norway in 15 minutes. "

" OK I want to go there" I said.

"But there is only 1st class tickets left "

"I don't care just give me the goddamned ticket"

"OK ma'am just don't scream so loud " she gave me the ticket and I ran near the gate.  The plane was ready to fly. I got inside the plane, got in my seat and took out my iPod and my headphones and listened to some music.