Arguing

Riley's POV

When me and Michael walked out of the pizzeria my mind was full of wat. I was hella confused. Michael knew me and I think really good. But in his

voice I heard something else. It was sadness. I guess we were really good friends.

The house I lived in was far away from the pizzeria. And when walked he didn't said a word. I was nervous. He was silent when we reached the house. He unlocked the door and let me in. I lost my patience.

"Look, man just tell me what the hell is going on that you're not talking. I want to know ok? " I said when we entered the house.

He was still silent.

"Hello, Earth to Michael, is anybody alive? " I asked and laughed a bit.

He smiled a little. Ha gotcha.

"Oh C'mon man say something. I'll do anything if you say something " I knew this was going to work.

"Stupid " He said

"Excuse me sir but what did you say?! " I said with an angry face and tone but deep inside I was laughing like an idiot.

"You. Are. So. Stupid." then he started to laugh. "You are so stupid I swear to God I want to kill you but since you can't be killed I can just insult you. "

"So why you didn't talk to me when we went out of the pizzeria?!" I asked him with a bit of anger.

"Oh sorry about that. I was just lost in my mind, thinking about what I said to you there and I thought that you hated me and that is why you didn't talk to me.

We started to laugh. Yeah that was pretty funny because we both thought that we are angry at eachother.

"So how was the pizza? " Michael asked me.

"If we compare it with that shit I was eating in the dungeon this tastes like an angel food... " Michael wanted to say something but I didn't let him "But, if we compare it with the best food I've ever ate, this pizza wound be in 28th place. Out of 20!" I laughed when Michael started to laugh.

"OK so I guess the pizza wasn't that good. " He looked at me and said "Do you want (to build a snowman) a sandwich?"

I smiled. "Hell yeah I do" I looked in the mirror and asked "How do I look normal?"

"Just... Yourself... " I heard him murmur.

"Whaaat?! Say it louder!" I shouted from the corridor.

"JUST LOOK AT THE GODDAMNED MIRROR AND THINK HOW YOU WANT TO LOOK. THE REAL YOU GODDAMMIT!! " he shouted so loud I had to cover my ears.

"OK, THANKS FOR THE ADVICE! " shouted back and heard Michael silently laughing.

I looked at the mirror and after 25 seconds I looked normal. I mean not a fucking Goth and I went back to my room.

After few minutes Michael came in my room with a plate of cookies and a plate of sandwiches. He put them on the table.

"OK now here's a challenge: you see a plate of cookies and a plate of sandwiches. You have to choose 1 only 1 and eat it. If it is not spicy you won but if it is... I am still thinking about the challenge. " he said smiling.

I took a middle sized sandwich and ate it. No spice thank god.

"Good you did good. " he smiled and took a cookie from the plate. "Oh shit so spicy oh shit" he screamed.

I ran to the kitchen and took a glass of water and ran back and gave it to him. He drank it really fast .

He sighed. "Thanks for the water. "

"No problem " I said.

He looked at the watch on his hand and said "You should go to sleep. You need to rest. "

"But-" I tried to say.

"No" he didn't let me say. "You need to rest.

I sighed and went back to my room. It was really late: just 11pm. But I put my iPod on the table near my bed and went to sleep...

Max's POV (surprise motherfucker)

I woke up in the hospital. I knew it was hospital because of the white curtains and everything really white. I looked around when I heard the door open and in my ward came 3 people. One was obviously the boss: he was with sunglasses and wore a pink suit and black boots. The other two looked like guards of that guy. He came near my bed.

"You're Max? " he asked.

"Yeah, what do you want? " I asked

"I need you to kill Riley Stuart and her buddy Michael Johnson. "

"What's that for me? " I asked him.

"I will give you a new hand. " he answered.

I looked where my left hand is, I mean supposed to be. There were nothing left of my hand. I looked at the man and said "I will kill her"

The pink suited man smiled a little. " I knew you will. I knew. Well I have to go now. Farewell Max. "

And he left me alone with my thoughts about my lost left hand. I heard his voice in my head. "It's Riley's fault that you lost your love and hand. Are you going to let her go away with this? "

"No I won't " I said silently "I am going to kill her"

"Good boy, I knew I could trust you " the voice in my head said.

Jessie's POV

I was the best soldier in this fucking group. Now I'm in the cell locked up and I can't get out. I was in Heaven now I'm in Hell. If I thought I was going to live forever now I won't live for long.