Just Perfect...

*In this part there will be some bullshit things*
*warning contains a lot of swearing. a lot*

Riley's P.O.V

Our mission failed. We got captured and now we are in the dungeon in the same prison cell with some girl named Jessie and Lana. She is kinda friendly but can be a real pain in the ass, just like Max. They put him in another cell. So he couldn't talk with us. But I found Jessie. She didn't see me because I was with my eyes were under my hood. She looks awful. But she gets normal food. All we eat is dog shit with paprika. Not really but the taste is like this. I am not saying that I ate dog shit with paprika but this is how I imagine it. Suddenly the door opened. Some guy with a mask pushed a guy in our cell.

"Have fun" he hissed.

The man tried to stand up. I helped him and looked at him.

"Jake? Is that you,man?" I asked him.

"Riley, what nice surprise to see you here. Well I'm not surprised but it's kinda sad that you are here. You were supposed to be in your house when S.S.G decided to get you somewhere way safer than your house." Jake said.

"Wait, Riley you're here?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah I'm here surprise surprise!" I said sarcastically.

"So you really tried to save me?" Jessie asked me.

"Well duh yeah I tried!" I was really angry.

"So as I was saying, the S.S.G..."

"S.S.G" I asked

"Super Secret Group" Jake sighed "Oh God, how you don't know about them. They are your protectors. They have to save your life" Jake said with a bit of anger.

"I... wait how do you know they are supposed to protect me and what? They are supposed to protect me? Who am I? The president of America?

"Let's just say you are just as important as the president of America!"

"But Whyy they  must protect me? And Jake are you part of them?"

"Y-yes I am"

"So why the hell I am the only one that doesn't know what the actual fuck is going on?"

"So Jessie you mean you didn't tell her?" Jake was kinda confused

"Tell what? Wait Jess you know something too?

"C'mon tell her" Jake was bored .

"Yeah tell me" I was really angry.

"Look Riley, you have magic powers" Jess said to me.

"How long...?!"

"Since you were..."

"NO I MEAN FOR HOW LONG YOU"
KNOW ABOUT MY POWERS?!"

"Uh.." Jess was nervous.

"Tell me!" I screamed.

"Jake knew since you two met..."Jess started.

"I don't care about that stupid retarded ass-nugget! How long did you know about me?" They didn't tell me, I was their friend,  well I thought I was but I guess I wasn't.

"4 years..." Jess said.

"4 years?! I really hate you I thought that you were my friend and all 4 years you didn't tell me about It. I want to get out of here So I don't have to deal with your bullshit and pissing me off!" I screamed.

Suddenly I felt the ground shaking. The left wall fell and I started to run, because there was a hole and I could get out.

"Are you going or are you going to stand here and be killed?" I asked.

"Oh Yeah we are coming" they all said.

We ran out of the dungeon that wasn't deep underground all. As we ran out, the building just crashed. There were nothing left normal. Just small wall pieces.

"That is why we didn't tell ya." Jessie said.

"Whatever"I said "don't look for me at home I need to rethink everything. And walked away...

Jessie's P.O.V

I feel kinda guilty that I didn't tell her but I guess it'll be alright. She gets angry but she'll be fine in 2 hours.

"Hey is anyone OK?" I asked.

"Yeah we are!"I heard a few voices.

"Lana, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm great but I don't think that guy over there is alright" she replied and pointed at the direction, where the guy was.

"What guy?" I was about to ask when I saw "Oh my God, Max! Are you OK?"

"I'm dying you piece of fuck!" Max said.

"Don't you dare to talk with your girlfriend like that " I screamed at him.

"I don't care get out of my life!" He said to me. After all those times we had together I still couldn't understand his stupidity.

"Well at least you are dying" I said with all my hate. Just fucking perfect: I got in a fight with Riley, now with Max. He let out his last breath. Then I saw a small note in his pocket. The note said "1) Riley asks me for help 2) I pretend that I care about bitch Jess 3) rescue her (Jess) 4) gain her trust 5) sleep with Jess 6)kill her.

Oh-my-God Max was such a dick anyways. I kicked him even though he was dead. Oh I wish Riley was with us: happy 'n safe.

"Riley's P.O.V

I was walking in downtown, looking for 1 shop. Oh there It is. I opened the door and said "hello is anybody here? ". Then I heard familiar Italian accent "Oh Sí Riley I was waiting for you. So you finally found out that you had powers. Do you have Alex's gun?

"Oh hi, and how do you know my name and Y-yeas. I got the gun from Alex.

"Oh Riley I know you since you were born" He turned to face me "My name's Michael. Michael Johnson." He smiled "I ordered Alex to give your gun back."

"About the gun..." I was really confused." Where did I get It?" I Really wanted to know.

"That is going to be hard to answer this question " he smiled "maybe later. You better come in this room. If you don't want to die." He took a step back So I could get in. I got in the room looking around. The room was really nice.

"This is where you are going to live for the next few months " he smiled."let this place be your home for a while. OK?"

"Wait how do you know I was going to ask you that?" I was confused.

He just smiled "let's just say I can see the future. And you better get some darker clothes. They are going to look for you."

"Who?" I asked

"S.S.G and Jess" Michael looked a bit sad "Jess is with them"

"Can I really trust you?" I asked him.

"You decide" he said and hugged me. I hugged him back, blushing a bit. Looks like I am going to live with this 26 year old  guy for a while.

Jessie's P.O.V.

Now that I don't have to hide myself under the hood of artificial friendliness I must find Riley and kill her, before she finds Michael. I must stop her for becoming too powerful... Or our Master will punish us.

*I just put 2 chapters into 1*