Is he alive??! :O

The moment when I stepped out of the plane was good. It was way warmer this time of year. I looked around. I needed a house. But wait a minute. I had a  nice house in Rome so OK no problem with house. But I needed to get a job. Again. Ugh...  I was walking around the airport when I saw a man walking I mean running to me. The man hugged me saying " Oh my god Gwen you are alive"

Gwen?  My name's not Gwen I am Riley or Amanda.

"Excuse me mister but I think you've been mistaken. I am Amanda .

"Oh,  sorry " the man's face was red "Though that you were Gwen Stuart. "

"What do you know about my mother? "

"Your mother...  Oh you must be Riley or Ripley.  Right? " he asked me.

"Riley not Ripley" I answered.

"Oh of course my bad" he said smiling "My name's Kevin. Kevin Timroot. "

"What do you know about my mom? " I repeated my question.

"Me and your mum were really close. And I think that you should call me "father"" he said simply like it was no big deal.

"No offense but instead of dad I am going to call you Kevin.  Sorry but this stuff's not for me." I blushed a bit.

"It's OK. You know I thought that you hated me. 3 years after thinking that,  I thought that you are dead so I don't mind being called Kevin" he said and I sighed in relief.

"Are you one of us? " I asked

"One of us? " he was confused.

"Ya know one of us - do you have any magical powers or you are somehow magical? " I asked suspiciously.

"I am just immortal. Your mom was the one with the powers ." he sighed.

"I missed her but she really cared about you "

"Can I trust you? " I asked "how can I know that you won't betray me? "

"It's your decision " he gave me a note "Here's my address and my number . If you have decided to trust me call me or come to my house, OK? "

I took the note. "Ok" I said and walked away.

I took my phone and called first Italian number.

"Hello?" a familiar voice asked.

"Hey Leo remember me? " I asked him.

"Riley? You're in Italy? Where? " Leo asked.

"I'm at the airport. Do you still live in my house? "

"Yeah I do what? " he asked

"Can you pick me up? I am going to live there for a while?."

"And what about me? "

"You can live with me there are a lot of rooms ya know"

"Oh right I forgot. OK I'll be there in a few minutes "

And he was right. After few minutes he came. I got in his well my car and asked "So what's up? "

"Nothing I just lived in your house "

"Ugh Booooring! so booooring !" I said making him angry.

"Just shut up 'till we reach the destination. "

"Let it go,  let it go, let all your feelings go!" I singed.

"You know it is not the right time to quote Disney movies! " he was pissed.