The rage of HIM

*I bet no one expected that ending :)*

???? P.O.V.

1 of my lazy servants entered. I hope he has good news.

"Sir, Jess and Jake are back."

"Good, let them in" I ordered.

And then those two came in. They were the best soldiers in my whole group. Jessica Hillgore is the best actress. She even gained the trust of Riley Stuart. And Jake Turper is the best fighter. And they both gained the trust of Riley. But the only problem is that Michael Johnson. If he finds her, we can forget about winning. Oh those two came.

"M-M-Master..." Jessica started...

"Did you get the girl?"

"No... Not really" Jessica said

"What do you mean Not really?!"

"She found out about her powers and she escaped. But we don't think she found Michael. " Jake said with guilt.

Then one of my servants came in.

"Master, Riley...  Found Michael..."

I looked at those two.

"You said she forgot about him" I hissed. "You said she didn't know him!"

"B-but w-we erased all her memories about him." They looked guilty. That made me happy.

"You know guys," I started "since you two lied to me, you Will have to face the consequences.

"What? Please Master, no " Jess started to cry.

"Silence!  I hate people who beg. You " I pointed at the soldier " Put those two in the prison for 2 weeks and give them only water and bread." I gave the soldier a note "these are the instructions of how to treat those two.  Put them in the cell 404. Now get out.
And make them suffer" I hissed.

The solder put handcuffs on their hands and pushed them to go. They are going to regret It. Lying to me. Dirty assholes...