Jessica, not you again

*wow 17 reads thank you really much guys*

Riley's P.O.V

Suddenly the door opened and Jake entered the room. I haven't seen him in ages. He changed a lot. Now he was taller than me, he had short dark brown hair and had a bit darker skin than I remember. Then I realised - oh yeah, we live near the ocean. It was obvious he had tanned skin.

"Hi Jessie, Hi Riley" Jake was really happy, God knows why. You know A PERSON just died and you're just as happy as a gorilla that just ate a bunch of bananas. Oh yeah, I remember know Alex was Jake's

girlfriend. They dated like 3 months but then broke up. I mean Alex dumped him. I bet he's happy.

"Hey Jake what are you going to do with Alex?" I asked him?

"Oh ya know"he winked at me"Stuff"

"You are not going to do what I think you will, are you?"

He looked at me. "Imma just burn her body, ya know. What did ya think I was going to do?" He was confused.

"Oh nevermind" Such naive boy. I kinda feel sorry for him and his stupidity.

"You can come with me if you want. Just to make sure everything's done like you want" Jake smiled.

"Um... Excuse me" Jessie started "Why can't we just bury her like every normal person?" She had a point.

"Because. Reasons" Jake said.

"JAKE!" I shouted at him.

"Ok ok. We can't just bury her because she is one of the rebels and their rules are against normal stuff. You know. You are a rebel, you live different and die different and that kind of stuff." Jake finished with a loud sigh. "That's why we can't bury her like a normal person, you dumb retarded Jessie!" I could tell Jake was pissed.

"Ok ok you don't have to be that angry" Jessie said silently.

"K guys I don't want to be pain in the ass but are we going to take care of the body or we just let it rot?!" I said

"Good point" Jake said and took out a black plastic bag and 3 pairs of gloves. He gave us the gloves. I put them on but Jessie didn't.

"Oh hell no I ain't doin' that I ain't lifting that body!" Jessie screamed and went out of the room.

"Don't worry Jake, I'll help you" I smiled. We put the body into the bag and carried it into Jake's car.

"Soo... you are coming?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I kinda want to say goodbye to her"

"Cool, get in" Jake laughed.

I got in the car, while Jake drived i was looking through the window. After a while Jake pushed me gently.

"We're here" he said. I got out of the car and helped him to take the body out of the car. I looked around and saw a volcano.

"Are we..." I started

"Going to throw her there? Yes." He finished.

"Why volcano?"

"Why not? They are never going to find her body - or what's left of it.

"Is there an elevator to get up there?" I pointed at the volcano.

"Luckily, there is " he smiled.

2 hours later...

I got out of the car "Thanks Jake, see ya later!"

"Bye Riley" Jake said and drived home.

"I'm home Jessie!" I said going through the door. "Jessie?" I asked louder "Oi Jessie? Jessica Victoria Hillgore are you here? I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge "Riley I'm with Erica and Stephanie, I'll be back at 4:30 a.m. - Jessie.

"Uh, whatever" I said and went to my room. I checked my Facebook. Meh nothing special and went to bed.

* I think this chapter was a bit longer than I expected :D *