Jessie and The Prison Land

Jessie's P.O.V

I was sitting in the garden with Erica and Stephanie, drinking my wine, when I felt dizzy.

"Hey gurls I think something's wrong with the wine" I said.

"Nah, you're just drunk as hell" Steph said drinking her beer.

"Easy for you  to say, you're drinking beer" Erica said to almost drunk Stephanie.

"Hey, so I like beer!" Stephanie was obviously drunk as hell.

I looked around the garden and took another sip of my wine. Something was really wrong with it but I couldn't figure what. What if they poisoned the wine?? I was thinking. But they are my friends, they... just can't.

Damn, that feeling again. Maybe I shouldn't drink that wine. I put the glass on the wooden table.

"What's wrong Jessie, the wine is too bad for you?" Erica asked me.

"No, the wine's OK, I just don't feel that good." I said thinking about Riley who's probably waiting for me. "Maybe I should go home" I said standing up but Steph blocked the way out.

"OH NO, you are not leaving!" She said with anger.

"Yeah, you are not leaving" Erica agreed with Steph.

Suddenly I felt a strong punch and I fell. I saw Erica with a small bottle.

"You drink it or you'll die!" She ordered me. I drank it. The taste was horrible. Then I felt dizzy again. And I fell to the darkness... Please... Someone... Save... Me...

Erica's P.O.V.

Does Jessica really think we're friends? I hate her so much. I want to murder her and give her body to my dogs, but I don't want them to get sick. The second reason we need to keep her alive is because Master need her Alive. I don't know what he wants to do with her and I don't care.

Stephanie's P.O.V

Mmmm... That beer is tasty...

Jessie's P.O.V

I woke up in prison cell. It was more like a dungeon. Well that's what Riley would say. I felt my phone in my pocket. It had only 27% of battery. But I think that will be enough to write a message. I started to write. To: Riley

Message: Help. Me. I'm. With. Erica. And. Steph. In. Their. Basement. It is really big. Hurry I am going to die.

I pressed send and put my phone away. I hope she'll get my message on time. And I hope I won't die. I started crying. Riley would tell me to shut up and be strong but I can't. I am not her.