•|1|•

Jungkook woke up to the sound of his alarm. He groaned and sat up and checked the digital clock.

Friday
7:15 am

His lips curled up into a smile at the thought he can finally meet his hyungs tomorrow. His hyungs are busy all through the week.

He went to the bathroom to get ready for his classes. He came out after few minutes and threw a black hoodie and black pants on. He grabbed his bag and phone and headed down stairs and entered their big dining room.

He saw his dad reading a newspaper he took a seat opposite to his dad.

Good morning dad.

Good morning kook.
His dad greeted back with a smile and went back to reading.

Good morning sweetie.
His mom entered the room with a smile.

Mornin' mom.
He smiled back.

His parents were really sweet and they cared about jungkook so much and loved him. Jungkook also loved his parents.

Jungkook's dad Mr. Jeon is the CEO of Jeon Enterprises one of Seoul's richest companies. They were very rich but his parents thought him to be kind and polite always.

     。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Jungkook was walking through the hallways of his College. He didn't have very close friends here. He had a few but they're are not as close as his hyungs. So most of the times Jungkook is alone in the Campus.

You can't say he is a nerd but he topped all his tests. He took Bachelors for Architecture, though his dad wanted him to take business studies so he can take over the company in the future.

But when he said what he wanted to do, his dad agreed and encouraged him to do so.

    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It's Saturday 11 am.

Jungkook's phone rings while he was fixing his clothes. He smiles at the name and answers the call.

Yes hyung?

Jungkook are hyung ready? We are here.

Am ready hyung. Gimme a sec I'll be there. With that he hangs up, grabs his wallet and heads Downstairs.

Mom am leaving! He says and kisses her cheeks.

Take care and Be safe. But comeback soon we have something to talk about.

Ok mom. Bye.

Bye. Enjoy.

He runs outside his home and sees a car.

Hyungs!! He shouts and runs towards the car happily.

Kookie! His hyungs say in Unison.

He giggles and hugs his hyungs which they return.

I missed you kookie! Jimin says with a pout.

Yes. We all missed you. Says jin.

Hyungs you're the ones that are always busy.

Jimin owns a cafe, it's always busy and so is he. Hobi is a dance teacher, he owns a studio. Jin works at the Kim Corporation. So they're always busy except the weekends.

   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Kookie here is your ice cream. Jin gives his ice cream.

They all take a table at the ice cream parlor.

How's is your job going hyung? Hobi asks Jin.

It's the same hobi. Recently Mr. Kim's son took over the company. He is such an arrogant bustard. Him and his cold attitude. Jin sighs.

Mr. Kim has a son? Jungkook thinks.

Hyung who want to know about that we are asking about joon. Jimin says with a smirk.

What? What do you wanna know? Jin asks trying his best to hide his smile.

Jin has always had a crush on Namjoon. Namjoon works at the Kim's at an higher position. He is very close to Taehyung.

The day goes by with the four guys having so much fun. Jungkook wants to be happy like this forever.

He didn't want this day to end. He will have to wait for another week to meet his hyungs again. Bummer.

Kookie don't be sad. We'll meet next week. Hobi says trying to comfort jungkook who stands there with a adorable pout.

Aish. Stop being sulky. Now let's go it's getting late. Jin says and pulls jungkook into the car.

  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Jungkook enters his home with that sulky face.

Honey. I told you come home soon!

Sorry mom! I just didn't want to let go hyungs.

Aish. My baby, now go and take a shower and change. We have to talk.

With that he goes to his room. After having a warm shower and changes into his pjs he goes to their living room where his dad and mom are already waiting for him.

Seems very serious. He thinks and sits down on the couch.

What's it mom?

His mom visibly gulps and look at his dad signalling him to speak. His dad nods and clears his throat to speak.

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows in confusion. He is more interested in the conversation now.

His parents hesitating to say what it is doesn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

C'mon dad tell me what it is. Am your son.

Okay jungkook you know Mr. Kim?

Yes. Kim Corporations CEO.

Well. You're partially right. Mr. Kim's son took over the company.

Right. Jin hyung told me. He also told he is very arrogant and cold.

Um well-

Dad don't tell me you want me to take over the company too!!

No no. That's not it.

Jungkook sighs in relief.

Then what's it?

I will tell you this but you have no choice except to accept this Jungkook. Am sorry.

Um..okay tell me.

Well.. I and Mr. Kim had decided to get you....um

For God's sake tell me and let's get this over with.

Your dad and Mr. Kim has decided to get you and Mr. Kim's son Taehyung married.

Jungkook's eyes widen double the size of his already big eyes. This! No way. He sure was expecting something big related to their companies but this. He didn't except this. Also not that arrogant CEO. When Jin hyung told about Taehyung, Jungkook already didn't like him. Because he has always only liked people with cheerful and bright attitude. Not cold, arrogant or f
Dull attitude.

Dad! Are you serious?! Am NOT going to marry him! NOT AT ALL! He says furiously.

Jungkook, please try to understand, if both-

NO DAD!! YOU UNDERSTAND! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO MARRY A STRANGER?! AM NOT MARRYING HIM!

With that being said Jungkook runs off to his room not minding the calls of his parents one bit.

Hellow. I know it's boring but it will get better. ♡