•|16|•

Ignore mistakes :)

  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Jungkook doesn't stop sobbing on the ride back home with namjoon. The older has tried to calm jungkook down, told him assuring words but jungkook just doesn't stop sobbing.

Jungkook.. it's okay. It'll be alright. Stop cryig. Namjoon says, his eyes still on the road.

No- hyung, if I didn't get up from my place tae wouldn't have got hurt. Jungkook says in between his sobs. Namjoon's eyes turn soft as he looks at the younger.

Oh god jungkook. It's not your fault. You were just worried about him, he's the one being insensitive,to even recognize you were just worried.

But still....hyung...I should've stayed there, he told me to stay there.

Its okay jungkook. As I said you were just worried and he yelled at you because he was also worried that you coulod've got hurt. Don't blame yourself. Jungkook just sniffles. Namjoon pulls the car into the Kim's parking.

Now, let's go inside c'mon. Stop blaming yourself, none of this is your fault. Namjoon says and pats jungkook's shoulder.

When the enter the mansion, they see taehyung's parents sitting on the couch with worried faces. Jungkook halts, he feels guilty even though namjoon just told him its not his fault. When he sees Mrs. Kim coming towards him he bows his head, in shame.

He sobs when she stands in front of him.

Oh no, sweetheart! It's okay. Don't cry. She says as she embraces him and rubs his back soothingly. Jungkook did not expect this.

He looks at her with wide eyes, and he cries again.

Am so sorry mom. He cries.

What? What are you sorry for? Mrs. Kim asks and Mr. Kim stands up from his spot with furrowed brows when he hears that.

You should be mad at me. Its my fault. He told me to stay there, I didn't listen to him. Am sorry, if I would've stayed there he wouldn't have got hurt.

No no! It's not your fault at all. We all understand why you did that, if I was in your place I would've done that too. Please don't blame yourself. She says and ruffles his hair.

That's right jungkook. Don't blame yourself. Even taehyung will feel bad if you keep blaming yourself. Mr.Kim says.

Alright Now go to your room and take a warm shower. Go. Mrs. Kim says and jungkook leaves sniffling.

  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It's not a major injury. He has just lost some amount of blood. But that's fine. I have stitched his cut, please make sure to dress the wound everyday and apply the creams I give you for two weeks. Also be careful while you shower. The doctor says as he hands over the prescription to yoongi.

Thank you. Taehyung says with a straight face and walks out. Yoongi sighs.

Am sorry for that, he's always like that. Thank you for the help. Yoongi kindly says before following taehyung.

Taehyung looks out of the window, his face showing no emotions. The car ride is silent.

You shouldn't have yelled at him. Yoongi says, breaking the silence. Taehyung breathes out deeply.