•|22|•

Ignore mistake :)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Ok, Jimin alright! Taehyung said again to Jimin who's on the line. Jimin has been instructing him about the surprise party for the past 10 minutes.

And don't forget-

Jeez, I remember everything, I'll take care bye! He says and cuts the line.

It's jungkook's bday, jungkook is in the shower, Jimin had instructed him to take jungkook out for lunch and go somewhere else and come back after 6 so jimin and the rest could have everything ready by then.

He lifts his head at the sound of the door clicking, to see the younger coming out of the bathroom. He smiles. The younger smiles at him, before walking to the mirror, as he starts applying some cream on his face.

Taehyung gets up walks to jungkook, hugging him from behind and resting his chin on the younger's shoulder, as he lazily smiles at the boy through the mirror.

What? Jungkook asks looking at him through the mirror.

Wanna go out and grab lunch? and maybe go somewhere else after that? The younger raises his eyebrows.

All of a sudden?

Hm, I just want to treat you, it's your bday. He says and kisses jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook blushes and nods, as he applies chapstick to his lips.

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

Taehyung says his name to the receptionist when they enter the restaurant.

Please follow me, sir, I'll be at your service for the noon. A waitress appears and bows politely as she leads them to their table.

Jungkook gasps as he sits down and looks at the view. It looks breathtaking. Giving them a perfect view of the Han river.

This is so beautiful. He says looking at the view.

Beautiful indeed. Something about his tone tells jungkook that he is not talking about the view, when jungkook look's at taehyung, the other is looking at him with a small smile.

Jungkook blushes and looks down. The waitress Interrupts them, as she places down the menu card. She looks at taehyung with a flirty gaze as she pushes the menu towards taehyung. This doesn't go unnoticed by jungkook. She leaves with smug smile on her lips.

So what do you want to eat? Taehyung asks.

Anything is ok. You order. He says.

A few mins later they call for the waitress to take their orders, she still only looks at taehyung, ignoring jungkook's presence, her full body focusing on taehyung.

After placing the order, taehyung opens the wine bottle pouring them in two glasses, handing one to jungkook.

Happy birthday. Taehyung says as they clink their glasses. Jungkook smiles and takes a sip, he hums.

Hm, you have a good taste in chosing wines. I thought only the bottle looks pretty,but the wine's good too. He says.

I have good taste in chosing a lot of things. And I have heard pretty things taste good. Taehyung says, a smirk on his lips. Jungkook hums, before he realises what taehyung actually meant, his eyes going wide, as chokes on the wine.

TAEHYUNG! He rushes. Taehyung laughs, as he puts his hands up in surrender.

The whole dinner was pretty good, except for the part the waitress seem to be trying to get taehyung to look at her, she keeps the flirty and seducing tone.