•|15|•

Ignore mistakes :)

  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Jungkook notices how taehyung keeps looking at the rear view mirror, he narrows his eys as he turns around and looks behind. He sees two black cars following them. His eyes widen, as he looks back at taehyung.

Hey! Someone is following us!! He says, his voice a little panicked. And taehyung looks at him.

Yeah. I know. He says and turns his attention back to the mirror. He sees a man peek out from the car behind them, with a pistol in his hands. Taehyung's eyes widen, he immediately presses strongly on the clutch , revving the engine.

Jungkook tries his best to stay calm.

For now taehyung tries to find a perfect place to park his car and hide, because if they stay in car, they will definitely get injured.

He turns on the route map in his car, as he looks for a spot to hide. He sees an abandoned warehouse just 2 minutes drive away. Taehyung accelerates the car even faster.

As he enters the warehouse he just halts the car not bothering to park it properly.

Get out jungkook! He hurriedly says, as he leans in and takes a pistol and extra bullets out of the glove compartment. Jungkook's eyes widen as he looks at at taehyung.

Taehyung presses the emergency button in his car which will send a message to Namjoon and they will be able to locate them, before exiting the car. Jungkook follows after him.

Taehyung looks around for a place to hide jungkook, he gently grabs the younger's wrist and pulls him towards some big containers stacked together.

He hides jungkook behind the containers, so no one finds him. He looks back to see if someone's coming.

Listen jungkook, stay here don't move and be quiet, not until I come back here. Do you understand? He looks at jungkook with gentle eyes. He knows the younger is new to all of this, and he blames himself for being careless around jungkook, he should've brought few of his men with him.

Jungkook nods slowly. Taehyung looks at him reassuringly, before he is running towards the opposite direction, hiding behind few containers from where he can easily look at the whole warehouse.

They hear screeching of car tire, taehyung gets his pistol ready, and jungkook slowly peeks out from behind the containers, as his doe eyes looks at the bulky men with knifes and guns in their hands.

Taehyung points his pistol at a man on the left, he fires, the bullet hitting right on the man's chest. He immediately ducks behind the containers after shooting.

Scatter around and search!! One of the man orders, as the men scatter in different directions. Taehyung panics a little when he sees two men going toward's jungkook's direction. He fires two bullets simultaneously, as the men fall to the ground when the bullet hits them. He sighs as he ducks down again.

There are around 15 more men to take down, not anything taehyung can't do, he doesn't even care if he gets shot, he can manage, but he have to keep jungkook safe.

  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Taehyung takes 6 more men down. He sighs contended. He looks over to see if jungkook is still safe. He sees jungkook peeking out slowly and an unknown smile makes its way towards his face.

Taee!!!! He hears jungkook's voice boom from across the hall, He sees jungkook's wide eyes filled with panic as it turns glossy as he gets up from his spot. He turns around to see a man pointing his gun at taehyung.

Taehyung breathes. He kicks the man's leg as he man falls down, dropping his gun along. Taehyung immediately shoots the man's chest before turning to jungkook.

His eyes widen when he sees jungkook is half way through the hall, as he runs towards him. Taehyung sees all the other men in hall'a eyes are on jungkook. But fortunately only one of them has a gun.

Taehyung jolts up as he runs towards jungkook. The man fires the bullet.

Taehyung jumps forward, his arms around jungkook's waist as he pushes the boy backwards, saving him from getting shot. But the bullet grazes through taehyung's right arm, the cloth and his skin cutting open, as blood oozes out.

He hears another bullet being fired, but this time it's from yoongi who's in the other side of the hall with namjoon and few of their men.

Taehyung looks at all the men getting shot by his men, his breathing heavy. His arms still around jungkook. The younger boy's eyes in only on taehyung's face, his heartbeat eratic.

He looks down at taehyung's arms which are holding him close, his eyes widen when notices blood coming out of taehyung arms.

T-Taehyung....he croaks out, as his eyes gets watery. Taehyung looks down at the younger whose eyes are set on taehyung's arms. He looks at the boy, furiously.

Hey! You guys okay? Namjoon asks he runs to them. Taehyung looks at all the dead bodies laying on the ground before nodding.

He steps back, his hands leaving jungkook, as he looks at the younger, anger radiating from him.

What the hell were you thinking when you ran across the hall?? Taehyung asks, his voice demanding and furious. Jungkook looks at him as tears roll down his cheek.

I told you to stay there, until I come and get you!! He says, raising his voice a bit.

Am sorry, you were about to get shot- jungkook says, more tears rolling down.

YOU COULD'VE FUCKING GOT HURT! Taehyung shouts.

I CAN HANDLE THEM, BUT YOU CAN'T!! THAT'S WHY I TOLD YOU STAY THERE!! He continues. Jungkook lets out a sob.

It could've got you injured very badly jungkook! He says.

Tae, don't shout at him, he was just worried. Yoongi says as he pulls taehyung back.

No hyung-

Enough. Yoongi shuts him up. He looks at the crying boy, and his chest tightens at the sight.

Go home with joon hyung. He says to jungkook, before he walks away to his men, giving them tasks to do.

Jungkook-ah. Its okay, he is just worried you could've got hurt. He is showing it in the wrong way. Okay. Go home with namjoon, I will take tae to hospital. Yoongi gently says, as he ruffles jungkook's hair and walks away.

He's right jungkook. Don't cry. Let's go. Namjoon pats on the youngers shoulder.

Hi :D

Sorry for the long wait :(

I have a break now, and I will try to update regularly from now. :)

And I wanted to ask how do y'all like the story so far??

ALSO!! 10K+ VIEWS!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHH!

I LOVE Y'all

STAY SAFE.

~♡