•|33|•

Ignore mistakes :)

Taehyung stares right into jungkook's soul, but he looks like a void, jungkook can't decipher any emotions, and the pit of his stomach shrinks.

T-Taehyung? Soojin stutters, the latter's eyes flitting down to the girl he lets go of her hand and faces her, a scowl set on his face.

What the hell were you about to do? Taehyung seethes.

Me?? I was- n-nothing-

You were about to slap him, soojin. Cut the shit. Why the fuck would you do that?

Soojin glares at jungkook and clenches her jaw before speaking.

You just seemed to recover from everything, and he's here again to ruin it, and he angered me-

That doesn't give you the right to slap him. And did I tell you anything about recovering?

Soojin splutters. Takes a deep breath.

I see there's no more hiding it, lemme come to the point, I was and am in love with you. I have been ever since but you turned a blind eye to me. When I thought I finally had a chance, he decided to show up again, and I couldn't stand the sight of him.

Taehyung looks shocked, but also furious at the same time. He glances at jungkook, who's looking at the ground.

We'll talk about this outside. Taehyung says and drags soojin away.

Jungkook's heart clenches. Is this it? Is he going to choose her over? He thinks.

Soojin, listen, first of all, I'm sorry that I overlooked your advances towards me and I'm also sorry if I did anything to lead you on. And secondly, I don't know what makes you think I would leave jungkook for you, you've got the wrong idea because I wouldn't leave him, if I do I leave my heart, my soul, and my everything behind with him. I love him. So you have to let go, I hope you find someone worthy of your love and someone who would return your feelings.

What?? TAEHYUNG I CAN'T JUST LET YOU GO! IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY. NO NO NO I won't- she screams, cries. Taehyung nods at the guards to get her and drop her home.

I WON'T LET THIS GO!! YOU SEE WHAT I'M GOING TO DO! I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT! She shouts as the guards drag her away.

What was that about? Taehyung startles and looks up to see his mom and dad getting out of the car. He sighs and explains what happened and his mom is raging.

How dare she raise her hands against jungkook?! That bitch I will deal with her later. She mumbles and jungkook's parents and friends arrive right on time.

*+。.。 。.。:+*

Jungkook looks up to see his parents and hyungs coming and in the blink of an eye, he's engulfed in a bear hug by all three of his hyungs.

H-Hyungs Cant B-breathe.

Shut up.

When jungkook manages to escape the hug, he sees them blinking their tears away.

Wow. You guys are so mushy, did you miss me that much?

Shut up. You brat!

The dinner goes smoothly, Namjoon and yoongi joining in between. Jungkook and taehyung constantly share glances, eyes locking often.

Jungkook keeps fiddling with his fingers while walking to their room after sending everyone off. Taehyung is outside on call with someone

He doesn't know what taehyung is going to say, he was eerily quiet the whole dinner.