•|21|•

Ignore mistakes :)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It takes 3 months, Three months after their talk in the bathroom, for the mafia boss, to realize that he likes jungkook. No strike that.

He is indeed /in love/ with jungkook.

Jungkook, his doe eyes that holds galaxies, his button nose that fits perfectly on his face, his cheeks that has love stored in them, his soft pillowy pink lips that taehyung absolutely can't get enough of, the chocolate chip mole under his lips that inspires taehyung.

Jungkook with a bunny smile, Jungkook who believes in destiny and fairytales, Jungkook who wants to recreate his favorite scene of kissing in the rain. Jungkook who apologizes to fishes before slicing them, Jungkook who talks to bugs and frogs.

Jungkook who pouts and sulks when he doesn't get any attention, Jungkook who looks like cotton candy and is as sweet as one.

He loves Jungkook and all his cute lil habits that taehyung is so endeared by.

Jungkook.

The problem is he /loves/ Jungkook.

A little too much.

It is a problem because taehyung /doesn't deserve/ that pure angel, when he is hiding a big secret from the said angel.

It is a problem because, Jungkook will absolutely /hate/ him, if he knows who taehyung actually is.

It is a problem because, taehyung has kept Jungkook away from the mafia world all this time, if someone knows he is in love with the boy, they will harm Jungkook to use it against taehyung.

Taehyung doesn't want those people to know, Jungkook makes him weak, an he would literally die to protect the boy.

And that is fucked up.

Taehyung tried his best to not let feelings get him, but Jungkook broke all the walls that he has built inside his heart.

No. He can't let anyone know he is in love with Jungkook. It will destroy Jungkook.

It could put Jungkook in danger.

And he will never forgive himself if he puts Jungkook in danger, just because he can't keep his feelings to himself.

But all these thoughts vanish into dust, when he looks down at the boy who is lying in between his legs, drawing cute doodles all over taehyung's arm.

I have to go to work tomorrow, how am I going to get rid of all these? He asks.

It will go away if you wash it tae. The boys replies lips pouting out in concentration.

He leans down and kisses the boy's nose, making the younger boy giggle, the giggle that spreads warmth all over taehyung's chest.

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

The situation is pretty same with jungkook, but he is not around the love word yet.

He likes taehyung.

He understands him. And he is willing to try.

And maybe someday, they both can fall in love and have their own happy love life.

Just like jungkook had always imagined.

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

Taehyung really doesn't want to confess his love for jungkook just yet.