•|19|•

Ignore mistakes :)

  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

She's annoying jungkook hears yoongi say, as he turns to look at him.

You Don't like her too? He asks, and yoongi laughs.

I don't think any one would actually like her, with that mean and rude attitude of hers..except taehyung ofcourse. Jungkook nods in agreement, before turning back to taehyung, and continue sulking.

What do you think about her and taehyung's relationship? Yoongi asks, and jungkook turns back at him again. namjoon also looks up at him. Jungkook bites his lip, should be honest to them? 

Honestly? I don't know about taehyung.. but soojin definitely likes tae, in more than just a friendly way. Yoongi nods, like he has expected this answer.

I don't think tae likes her in a romantic way, and he's a oblivious fuck to even take the hints soojin's dropping, and to recognize her actions towards him are anything but friendly. Namjoon, who's been quiet the entire time talks.

I agree. But, when she was doing all these when tae was single? was okay, but now that he's actually married she should stop. Yoongi says. jungkook agrees, but he doesn't voice out.

He sees taehyung and soojin coming back, taehyung takes his seat next to jungkook,but the younger doesn't spare him a glance. Call him petty or whatever.

Ok tae, i'll get going. I'll see you later then?  soojin speaks.

Yea,later. Taehyung nods and waves a bye, as she leaves the room.

Yoongi, namjoon, taehyung and jungkook have a chat for another hour, before they're biding their byes, to get back to their respective offices.

Jungkook smiles and waves them off, he's already grown fond of the two older males. As soon as they leave, taehyung is returning to his desk, saying something about having work.

Jungkook lets him do his work, as he wanders around taehyung's office, he takes a book, and lounges on the sofa for the next hour, reading the book. He decides he should take the book home. Taehyung sends fond glances towards him, every few minutes, which makes jungkook's heart bloom in his chest with warmth.

After an hour or so, jungkook stands up, and makes his way to the older's desk.

Soo.. He asks, taehyung looks at him and raises an eyebrow.

So? Taehyung repeats his words.

Jungkook doesn't reply, instead he slightly pushes taehyungs chair backwards, the older looks at him with amusement. His one eyebrow raised and a small smile playing on his lips. The younger simply moves forward and slides into taehyung's lap, straddling him. Jungkook's hand goes to taehyung's neck, as the older's arms automatically taking its place on jungkook's waist.

Honestly jungkook doesn't know where he got all this courage from, but if he wants to make this marriage work, he needs to act accordingly. Though its taehyung that gave him a signal by kissing him that night.

Taehyung still looks at him with a questioning and amused eyes. He also notices how taehyung's eyes flickers to his lips. He rolls his eyes at that, if taehyung wants to kiss him, then he can. But he doesn't, he waits for some sort of comformation from jungkook everytime.

So, Jungkook leans in, capturing his husband's lips with his own. Taehyung's response is immediate as he kisses jungkook with such ferover. Taehyung swipes his tongue across the seam of jungkook's lips, but jungkook doesn't give in. Taehyung's hand roam dowm from jungkook's waist. He sqeezes jungkook's ass making the younger gasp. he immediately takes the chance to slide his tongue into the younger's mouth, their teeths clashing, tongues fighting.

They pull away after a minute due to lack of oxygen, looking at each other fondly while panting. Taehyung smiles and leans down and pecks jungkook.

So...i was thinking if you wanna..go have lunch together? Jungkook asks, smiling whilst playing with the olders hair. He frowns when taehyung's smile fade away.

Jungkook, i am so sorry i can't have lunch with you, i will be going with..uh soojin to discuss something about buisinees. Jungkook halts his movements, his smile completely fading at that.

Oh. Well..yeah. I am sorry I didn't know you had a lunch date...um and sorry it was dumb of me to ask you to lunch when you're busy. He tried to smile, but it came out strained. And he hastily removed himself from taehyung's lap.

Jungktaehyung tries, but there's knock interrupting them, and he sees soojin walking in.

And that's my cue to leave, have a very nice time at lunch. He says, and runs out of the door.  And he brakes into tears as he runs towards the elevator. As soon as the elevator opens, he sees yoongi holding coffee in his hands. 

Yoongi's eyes widen seeing jungkook like this.

Jungkook? Oh my- Come on, come with me. He says, as holds jungkook by waist, and walks him towards his and namjoon's  office.

Namjoon also, looks shocked and concerned when jungkook enters, as he rushes to get him some water, as yoongi guides the younger to the couch.

Jungkook takes a few minutes to calm down, and yoongi and namjoon patiently wait for him.

You wanna talk about it? Yoongi asks. Jungkook thinks for a moment before he starts.

I asked if..tae wanted to go grab lunch with me..h-he said he can't cause he'll be going with s-soojin. He says, as his voice cracks and new set of tears are ready to fall from his eyes.

Yoongi mutters out a curse, and namjoon audibly sighs.

He is such an idiot. I don't understand him anymore- yoongi exasperatedly lets out.

Its just that he's never been in relationship before and he doesn't know how to act. But that doesn't give him the right to reject his own husband over someone else. Namjoon says. And its silent for a moment.

Jungkooks thinks about what namjoon said, he's right, but he himself was never been in a reletionship before but he's trying.

Yoongi and namjoon share a look, before they smile, making jungkook retort in confusion.

How about you go on a date with us? Yoongi asks him, his smile widening. the younger's eyes widen.

What..?

Yes forget about him jungkook, Come with us, we can go to lunch. the three of us. It'll be my treat. Namjoon says.

B-but hyung-

Come on. Let's go and have fun. Yoongi pulls him up. Jungkook smiles a bit and nods. 

Haha. Well that was... Yeah...

I hope liked it.

And thank you for bearing with me.

I love you guys.

~♡