Chapter 36:Finale

In this life, even if you tried to hide something, at the end, you can never stop the truth to showed up in broad daylight.

Families who missed their sons and daughters celebrated their comeback in their lives. But not everyone. Sadly to say, among the twenty one missing person, one didn't make it. Her name is Riza Mae Castillo.

How about the culprit? The one whose responsible for making the people agitated?

Matteo Canlas became the key to this unexplainable mystery of their province. That same day, when the three girls rescued him, he went to the police to reveal everything he knew. Now, Governor Uno De Jesus of Pampanga already faced the consequences of his actions.

How about Eight De Jesus?

As of now, she's already fine. Still regaining her strength at the well known hospital in Manila. Remember the Canadian boyfriend of Nica Joy Oris? He succeeded his attempt to invent a cure for the Mantalà Virus.

Already missed the three lovely girls?

Brittany Caela Oris somehow make it. Everyone thanked God that the bullet was not directly shot in her heart. As of now, she's still having a vacation at their house. Waiting for her wound to totally healed.

The 18th birthday of Bubbles Yuli was held at Pampanga. Her dreams came true. They celebrated it at Sky Ranch. Evening in the 13th day of December, together with family and friends they witnessed the majestic Pampanga Lantern Festival. The scar on her right arm became a remembrance of their triumphed in solving a cased. As of now, she continued her hobby of inventing amazing things. But right now, it's for the benefit of the society.

How about Bloomy Asbon? No need to asked for her. She's now a certified jealous friend. Eager to know why? It's all because of the sudden closeness happened between Caela and Bubbles. But don't get mad at her. She's truly happy and blessed to have those two in her life.

Truth will always prevail. That's what Bloomy learned after solving the disturbing missing cased in the province of Pampanga.

Also, accepting the flaws of someone. Whether you loved him/her dearly or hated him/her to the core. Because at the end of the day, still no man is an island.

Lastly, still puzzled about what she saw at the unfinished laboratory in Mesalipit, Pampanga? Are you ready? Brace yourself!

After that very thing carried by the wind, a dazzling creature with it's full glory finally showed up. Wearing a white shimmering cloth and white shiny feathers on her back. Eris, the librarian they knew, is right infront of her. Smiling genuinely, which makes everything Bloomy sacrificed all worth it. Such a privilage as person to witnessed the appearance of a creature like no other.

A fallen angel that came from the above was disguised as a human.

THE END