An Unwanted Battle

ERRORS POV:

No.. please God no....

This can't be happening....!

I could feel my body moving, but I wasn't in control... The ringing got louder... And louder.... And L̸͖̻̘̘͆́͊̀ṏ̵̟ȕ̴̢͠d̷̳̗̋͛̃̚ȩ̸̯͉͇̋̋͝r̴̤͐̈́̀̉...

I saw both of there expressions.. they both seemed scared.. I don't know if they where scared for me

Or OF me...

I felt dad's strings tighten around my body, forcing my hand up to my face to attach my strings.. my broken, bleeding bones creaked and ached, but I couldn't make myself stop..

'stop... Please... they've done nothing wrong...'

'P̸l̷e̶a̶s̸e̷ ̸d̸o̷n̷'̶t̶ ̶m̷a̵k̵e̶ ̴m̵e̷ ̷h̶u̸r̴t̴ ̵t̸h̷e̵m̴'

This isn't a regular battle in 404s eyes....

T̴h̴i̵s̵ ̴i̵s̶ ̴w̷a̷r̷

NIGHTMARES POV:

What has he done to him..!?

Error....

His bones are broken, there's large cracks throughout his skull and body.. but the side of his skull.. it's so bad there's almost a hole like the one horror has in his skull..

How can he hear?! Can he hear...? Please God say he didn't make him deaf..!

I watch timidly as blood drips into a puddle underneath error. His arm and leg is broken and his other arm is popped out of place and is hanging on by pure determination.. yet 404 is still showing no mercy.. I watch as 404 manipulated his strings to make error spawn his cables. The grin of 404s strings tighten and I can hear errors bones crack..

He's gonna dust-

We need to help hi-

Suddenly my soul glows brightly. Negativity swarming through the air. I look at ink, who is filled with rage.

His negativity..

It's making me stronger..

We can fight him.

We can get error back.

I grip the flash grenade and the smoke bomb. I only have one of each.. so I need to plan this carefully.. it's going to be hard to go by our original plan due to the fact we don't want to hurt error, and the fact ink is to mad to think straight right now, but I can make it work. I can do it. I can save him, but not without inks help..

But maybe we can satisfy both of our needs.

"Ink. Change of plans." I whisper to quiet for 404 to hear

He looks at me with angered eyes with a hint of confusion. I hand him the flash grenade and smoke bomb. "I want you to give me the green orb. But you keep the blue one. Use it when your in a pinch. I want you to throw the flash grenade at 404, and the smoke bomb in errors direction. And attack 404 as hard as you can. We can't beat him with strength on our own, so let's make him beat himself. Focus on 404. I'll get error. And then I'll help you. Got it?" I feel ink slip the green orb into my hand, indicating he understands. He suddenly pulls the pins on both of the grenades and throws the flash grenade at 404, and tosses the smoke grenade at errors feet. Before spawning his paintbrush and lunging at 404.

It's time for war.

ERRORS POV:

I watch as they talk to eachother. Ink seems mad.. is he mad at me..? Or 404..?

Suddenly ink Yanks a pin out of something. And throws it at 404, and something at my feet. I try to look down, but the strings around my neck forces my head up. I look to see ink attacking 404, causing him to struggle. He tries to get me to attack, but smoke forms around me, making to where he can't see me in order to control me,but now I can't see them either. But there is one thing I do see. I see a figure in the smoke lunge and cut the strings that where keeping me standing..

Nightmare...!

I feel myself come into control of my body again. I collapse, my body unable to take the weight of myself. Pain rushes through my body. But I can't focus on it. I looks around, pained, and worried. I feel comforting arms wrap around the back of my legs and back. I look to see nightmare, serious, but relived. He picks me up bridal style. Quickly running far away from the battle. Far enough to keep 404 from getting me, but keeping me in sight, so nightmare and ink know I'm safe.

I smile.

The ringing grows louder.

And everything goes dark.

( Hello everyone!! This story was 741 words! I'm proud of myself for this chapter and I hope you like it! Comment if you'd like to hear how they manage to beat him, or if you'd just like me to time skip to where they get back! I hope you have a nice day, and I love you all!! )