Social distance

I'm still young, 23 years old. And when I'm 40 I'm probably gonna tell my grandkids this like it's some silly story about my dumb younger times but right now I see my mom's stupidity and thinking she has to do everything for everyone when she she has a deadly virus. Now two weeks after being forced to stay with my homophobic family, well except my brother since he's gay. Every single conversation with my parents is 'you'll find a man that'll make you forget about liking women'. When actually I found a woman that treats me like a queen, and made me forget about liking men. But no 'tHaT dUmB gIrLfReInD oF yOuRs WoNt LaSt'. Tell that to the five years I've been dating the fucking love of my life. Anyways my mom kept trying to make food for me and stuff, sure I appreciate the thought but because of your immature ass I have COVID and I got my girlfriend sick too so now she can't record music, she can't make money, she can't do what she loves because of your hard head. And I can't support her I can't kiss her, I can't sleep, not without her next to me, and you continue this behavior even when you've hurt everyone enough. B/n he can't go to the gym to get away from the house because you put us into another two weeks of quarantine. Dad, can't go do his job because you can't stay in your room. Steph is scared to death because she has asthma and she was in contact with me, who you got sick. Griffin is scared because he was in contact with me, Ava and Stephanie because you got us all sick. You happy now? You cost not only the people I care about but the people you care about, their entire lives.

"Deep in your thoughts again, huh y/l/n?"
I heard my girlfriend say from our bed as I sat on the computer chair

"More like deep in anger and frustration"

"I'm sorry about your friend y/n/n"

Tears started to form in my eyes at the mention of my internet friend who had to delete her social media accounts

"Aww I'm sorry bub. You were thinking about the other things weren't you?"

I nodded my head slowly and sadly with tears running down my face still.

"It's not permanent"

Those were the words that I needed to hear

[Giannelle] I swear all of this happened to me today