Star struck

You were in Stephanie's house she finally moved out and moved in with John and you were just talking about how John and Steph met 

[Giannelle] so um disclaimer this is based on the information I have of how John and Steph met which isn't a lot so this isn't 100% accurate 

"So we were in high school auditioning for a school play"

"I don't know how I got the part but I did and so did Steph"

"So we played lovers and the second he kissed me  I had developed a slight crush on him already"

"A bit of time passed and we became closer and closer"

"Next thing I know we were talking and he asked me to be his girlfriend I said yes of course because here we are 10 years later 

"How did you guys meet"

"Well we met at meet and greet"

"So Ava created an unprofessional relationship with a fan? No girl not a good choice"

"Umm ow"

"Oh shit should've kept quiet"

"Anyways I kinda just said this girl there's something different about her"

"Meanwhile I was STAR SRTUCKKK"

"You would be"

"I was and she gave me her number I had no words"

"Why did I do that I didn't want to lose her"

"Again Ava I wouldn't have done that but... go off"

"I'm starting to hate you more and more Steph"

"Sorry..."

"So as I was saying some time passed and I decided to call her"

"I got the call from Amanda Ava Maximus Koci as I had and still have her in my contacts as and of course I answered it"

"We started talking and I asked her if we wanted to meet up"

"Y'all already know my answer was hell yeah we met up became friends and we caught feelings guess who made the first move"

"Oh my god was y/n"

"It was it was me"

"She asked me to be her girlfriend and I said yes"

[Giannelle] it was shit but it was something