chapter fourteen

hello guys. i will be updating a lot during this winter vacation. i hope that you enjoy. 

fun facts about me at the end of the chapter because I think it would be easy to connect to my readers if they know who I am uwu

also it was the two month anniversary of when I started writing this and I just want to say thank you to everyone who reads and enjoys it!! I'm so happy to see all the comments, votes, and reads. it truly makes my day and I'm so grateful!!!!!!! <3

****************

tsukishima thought long and hard about just 'going for it'. he decided he'd 'go for it' this Saturday. the plan was to go to the park and practice volleyball. knowing hinata, tsukki kept in the volleyball part even though he really didn't want to. the difference was that he added lunch and walking home together. 

would hinata say yes? he was just as flustered as me... what am I even going to do at lunch... what if its just as awkward. gosh, that would be horrible. 

tsukishima sighed and rubbed his temples. 

'going for it' sucks.

**************************

it was now Saturday morning and tsukishima was pacing in his room. he had come up with a final plan. 

he'd arrive at the park at 12. he and hinata would play volleyball for around 2 hours. at 2, tsukishima would offer hinata lunch. hinata is always up to eat. tsukki and hinata would then walk to Ukai's store and buy meat buns. 

would hinata let me pay? doubt it, jeez remember what he did last time..

tsukki laughed to himself at the memory of hinata jumping on him and paying him back, then getting in trouble for 'attacking him'. 

then, tsukishima would walk him back to the park and they would sit at a table together. they'd talk and tell each other stupid jokes. maybe tsukishima would laugh. 

tsukki snickered at the thought of actually laughing at one of hinata dumb jokes. 

after they finish eating at the park, tsukki would take hinata to a sunflower garden. he didn't know if hinata liked sunflowers but was too embarrassed to ask. 

he decided to just come up with a plan b. if hinata doesn't like it, then tsukishima would take him to an arcade. he remembers hinata telling him he liked arcades because of kenma. 

tsukki smiled to himself and sat on his bed. the plan was perfect. he was a bit excited but mostly nervous. 

tsukki checked the time and decided it would be a good time to start walking. so, he did. 

hey tsukki! im on the way to the park! see ya!

tsukki smiled softly at hinatas text. the closer tsukki got to the park, the more his stomach bubbled. he was nervous. extremely so. but why? they had hung out alone together before. 

this time was different though. both boys could feel it. 

hinata was sweating as he walked and if his mouth wasn't shut, he would've thrown up of nervousness. 

alright shrimp, see ya. 

hinata did some breathing exercises but they weren't really working. his nerves were still bouncing off the walls but when he saw tsukki standing against the park light, a familiar comfort settled in him. he smiled gently and started running to the tallboy. 

"TSUKKIIIII!!!!" he yelled and stopped in front of him. the previous awkwardness seemed to have died down a bit, but they could still feel it. hinata was pretty good at overcoming these types of things though and tsukishima is forever grateful for that.