chapter eleven

sorry this update was a bit late. i had a bit of a stressful week but I feel better now uwu

Tsukishima's heart beat a little harder in his chest. He felt his cheeks get a bit hot and turned sideways on instinct. 

"whatever."

in the background, kageyama and Yamaguchi were having a silent conversation about the two. it was a bunch of staring at hinata and tsukki then motioning that they like each other with their hands. 

practice ended, and even though it was a bit awkward everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, finding comfort in the family they've found in each other. 

though tsukishima and hinata crashed heads sometimes it wasn't bad. daichi didn't even have to step in.

"they're really getting along huh?" suga put a hand on daichis shoulder. they both stared at tsukki and hinata from a distance. hinata's hands were on tsukishima's shoulders as he jumped up and down. tsukishima was standing still, hinata's small weight not affecting his balance at all. he had a bottle of water in his hands as he took sips of water in between telling hinata to get off him. 

"they are, aren't they?" daichi turned to suga and smiled softly. suga returned the soft smile and squeezed his shoulder. 

"stop, shrimp," tsukishima repeated for the 52 billionth time but hinata kept jumping on him. pretty giggles escaped his lips, but tsukishima would never admit they were pretty. hinata was trying to annoy tsukishima and it was working, but tsukki didn't want to snap since he felt that they were finally able to tolerate each other. 

"stop it, hinata," tsukishima raised his voice a little and slurred his words annoyedly. hinata kept jumping and giggling, completely ignoring tsukishima's words. eventually, tsukishima caught on that hinata was trying to annoy him, so he decided to ignore. 

the best way to get him to stop is to just ignore him. he's an attention whore like that. tsukki snickered at his own thoughts.

he started walking to the club room to pack his stuff. other members were either practicing, changing, or cleaning. hinata latched onto his back like a leech. the only reason he was annoying him in the first place was because Yamaguchi and kageyama left right after practice ended. it was a date. everyone knew, but no one said anything. 

tsukishima continued his walk to the club room with hinata still attached to him. 

"tanaka look!" the chaotic duo stared at the scene in awe. 

"HINATA!" they both yelled at the same time, amazed that tsukishima even let hinata touch him. 

hinata turned to his senpai's and frowned in confusion. he tilted his head and got off of tsukkis back. tsukki sighed and felt a feeling of sadness quickly flush over him. it was gone as soon as it came. 

why did I get so sad? he was annoying me and then he stopped why am I sad?

"TSUKISHIMA DIDNT KILL YOU?"  tanaka marveled and nishinoya made the same face as they stood next to each other shocked. 

"YOU ENTICED HIM!" nishinoya yelled out.

"YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST KOUHAI!" tanaka continued for him. both of hinatas senpais were yelling and freaking out about this. tsukishima silently growled, a scowl forming on his face. he continued walking to the club room though, leaving hinata behind. hinata turned to his senpais and smiled. 

"ill be right back guys!" he yelled even though they were right in front of him. with a gust of wind, hinata was gone. noya and tanaka turned to each other with wide eyes and dropped jaws. 

"he left us..."

"for..."

"TSUKISHIMA?!"

"YOU TWO NEED TO STOP BEING IDIOTS. BE HAPPY THEYRE FINALLY GETTING ALONG!"

hinata quickly caught up to tsukishima.

"hey tsukishima, wait up!" hinata slowed down as he neared tsukishima. once he was at tsukishimas side, he smiled up at him and made direct eye contact. 

"what shrimp?" tsukishima said and looked back in front of him. they were a couple of steps away from the club room now, but with hinata at his side tsukishima felt like it would take forever to get there. something about the time was always off when he was with hinata. it felt like forever and only a second all in one. 

"are we going to study today?" hinata felt strange. something deep inside him wanted to spend more time with tsukki. almost as if the time they had already spent wasn't enough. he was even willing to study to spend more time with him. hinata shuddered at the thought but smiled at tsukki who was in his own world. 

studying... ew. 

"we only study on Thursdays, why do you want to do today too?" tsukishimas voice was irritated, but that's not how he felt. he wouldn't mind teaching the smaller boy for a little bit, maybe rub shoulders or something. or something. the thought sent tsukki into a mini gay panic, which he quickly recovered from by hearing hinatas voice. 

"mean tsukki!" hinata huffed and a small giggle escaped his lips. the two boys started to change and not a word was spoken after. tsukishima felt a little awkward for the first time. they're teammates, why is it awkward now? 

why am I so tempted to look at him? this is stupid. 

tsukishimas mind got the best of him and he slightly glanced over at hinata. hinatas back muscles were flexed as he started to put on his after-practice clothes. tsukishimas eyes widened as he continued to glare at the muscle definition. 

once hinatas shirt was successfully pulled over his small body, he turned to tsukishima. tsukki turned back immediately and he felt his cheeks get red. he grabbed his own shirt and tried to pull it over himself as quickly as possible. hinata got a good look at tsukkis back and ab muscles. his eyes widened and his hair set fire. he threw his head back as he got a nosebleed from the pressure. he started patting the fire out and wiped his nose vigorously. 

his gay panic continued until tsukishima turned around. hinata stopped what he was doing and smiled at him. sweat dropped from his temple, but he tried to ignore the previous flustered feeling. 

tsukki raised an eyebrow curiously before "tch" -ing. 

"come home with me. were only going to study for an hour. alright? then you're going home." 

hinata jumped at tsukkis plan. 

"sounds good to me!" his usual cheery voice filled the room. his smile was wide and shiny. tsukishima rolled his eyes and turned around, grabbing his bag and hiding his blush. 

hinata grabbed his bag and followed tsukishima as he left the gym. 

"bye! goodnight!" hinata yelled out to daichi and suga, the only ones left. 

"bye hinata!" they yelled at the same time. once the two were out of sight, suga and daichi gave each other a look. they smiled at each other and kept doing what they were doing. 

hinata has to run to catch up with tsukishima once again. hinata grabbed his arm and started running. 

"lets go!" he yelled happily and tsukishima scowled at the feeling of being dragged. 

i guess everything this shrimp does is annoyingly cute. 

hey yall. sorry that its been a while since I updated!!!!! ill be updating way more often this week since its thanksgiving break!!! i hope to get in a lot more chapters but I still have some work :((((( i hope you enjoyed this small chapter, the next chapter will have a lot of fluff and I think it'll be adorable!!!

also sorry that this chapter was just a bunch of gay panics 💀

bye bye~!!!