3

Draco came to a cluster of trees and slumped to the ground in pain. He had lost plenty of blood and was beginning to feel sluggish. It was difficult to keep his eyes open but he knew it was imperative not to succumb to his wounds if he wanted to survive the day. Looking around the wooded area, he remembered where he was and just how dangerous it was for a unicorn to be out in the open. Turning his attention to his wounds, he tried to lick them for some comfort but they were just beyond the reach of his tongue.

     Just as he was about to give up hope, Draco heard a rustling in the trees.

     A woman from his past emerged from them and he couldn't believe it. If he could rub them he would have, for unto his eyes was none other than the topic of his thoughts and dreams... 

     Hermione Granger.

     She was naked.

     She was a goddess, a vision that would never leave his mind. She held a staff in her right hand and wore a peculiar crown that appeared to be made of bone. Draco wondered what she had been doing all this time and how she came to be in possession of a bone crown and a matching scepter.

     Hermione came closer to him and cocked her head to the side, as if stumped in confusion. Rendered speechless she was.

     Years ago, he would've thought that to be an unattainable feat, but that was before they lived together as heads in the same dorm and met frequently in the same shower. Just thinking of those times would've had him raring to go but the pain was starting to be too much and slowly his eyes began to close.

     The last thing he felt was the feather-light touches of Hermione's soft hands.