11

Draco's thoughts resembled a whirlwind. He had just found out that Hermione left the light because she isn't "Hermione" at all. She was the daughter of two of the most feared Deatheaters to follow Lord Voldemort. The Dolohovs. Aunt Bella didn't even come close to how dangerous they were. They fought alongside his parents on many occasions but now he had to be the bearer of bad news. Hermio-- Mya's parents are dead.

     How would he tell her? Should he rip the bandage off or let her down gently? He bowed his head as if the weight of this information was too much to bear.

     "Draco? What's wrong?" Mya asked.

     He sighed but didn't look at her. "About your parents..." He started but was cut off.

     "What about them?" She deadpanned.

     "Antonin and Renova Dolohov were both murdered. The light made an example out of them after they defeated the Dark Lord at the orders of Harry Potter."

     Mya sat there stunned for a moment. "I'm sorry, I hallucinated. What did you just say?" She asked.

     If this were another situation he would've laughed at her response. But this was serious.

     "Your parents are dead. Potter killed them," Draco repeated.

     He watched as multiple emotions flitted across her face. In that moment he resolved to assist her in whatever plans for revenge she would come up with. He would stand by her side until the end of time, a true ride or die.