Chapter 19: part (I)

W.A.R HQs

"You have your mother's eyes" Said Seraj to his son. "I see her in you, the most beautiful woman in the world, her kindness was her beauty. But you're rather manly, a bit like I am."

Hasham listen to all this, there was no doubt whatever Seraj was saying was all true to the finest detail. He controlled his emotions and maintain firm expression.

"Dad, we got serious business." He said "We should do something quick, Govt. And its allies are getting stronger in every aspects"

Seraj came back from flashbacks "Yes, indeed. Take me to Jefferson, I'll talk to him." He said. "We will win this."

"We have faith in you"

They both moved towards the control room.

*control room*

"...so as I was saying that, our armies are less in population than theirs..." A man was briefing some people.

As he was giving his lecture, Seraj entered the room along side Hasham, Jefferson look at him and order the presentation to pause for a moment. Everybody glanced at Seraj. Seraj looked nervous as he was entering the room.

"Come along my friend," Jeff said "We were expecting you"

Jeff confront him and let him sit on the chair "I'll call the full authority meeting right away, we have matters to discuss"

In 15 minutes or so, all the major people of the organization gathered in the room. All eyes were on Seraj. They all look very determined and their morals were high because they had their leader back again.

It was no less than a miracle, but this miracle was performed by Doctor Jefferson for them. Before the invention of the time machine, it all looks like a science fiction content. No one ever believed that this could happen. And yet their they were, sitting next to their own leader's past incarnation.

"So Jeff" Seraj said sitting firmly on the middle chair "What's the plan to take down the enemies of humanity"