Chapter 15: The problem

World Govt

"Boss! The Mecha-Bots did well," said the reporting officer over the radio "it only required 2mins to wipe out whole fleet of the enemy."

"The update is very well it kill all the enemy person without any problems and fault" said another man in the lab.

"This is good but there is a problem" the technician added.

"What problem? "

" When we did the update," added the technician "we did it as it to identify WAR soldiers and dispose them."

"So what is wrong? "

"There is some weird things in the Artificial Intelligence"

"What?"

"It's not acting normally, and also when it kill the soldier it said humans killed."

"And what's wrong in it" said the soldier in a sarcastic way

"We never ordered them to kill humans" technician cried.

"Oh don't you worry, we have them in perfect control. And perhaps they are only three."

"And yes three were enough for the quite big fleet of war soldiers" said another soldier

"Indeed. They had special weapons" technician added,

"Weapons its creator made them use"

"It was a experiment carried about for 8 years by the two most powerful mind of the world."

"Yes it was so it is now in our hands don't worry about them we have everything in control. War days are ending"

"Affirmative."

"As long as boss is happy, we don't have to worry about anything. He's the master mind." said the officer.

"I hope he is, I hope!" said the technician.

Soldier rush in...
"Boss want to see you Mr. Technician"

"I have a name!" said he. "Call me Teach."

"Roger Mr. TEACH" said the soldier "Let's go"

"After you." said he..
"hope everything's fine!"