Chapter 26: Escape Plan

"Just let me alter its programming."

Jeff quickly opens the control unit of the bit and started the process with great mastery.

"It keeps on rebooting again and again. I have to roll back the last update which he did. " Jeff exclaimed "It might require some time."

"We don't have that much time.. " Seraj added "Mahmoud is on his to the WAR head quarters and if he gets what he wants we will all be damned!"

"I know I know ..." Jeff said still working on the controls.

"Go alone and after him" Stuart shouted from behind while the guards surrendered "Hey you tell me where we can find a high speed jet?" Stuart asks half conscious Shroff.

"..there might be one.. In the port.." Shroff said.

"Seraj can you fly a plane?" Stuart asked. Seraj with a poker face. Stuart quickly gets his answer.
"Which of you is a pilot?" Stuart asks the soldiers

One of them raises his hand and Seraj without wasting any time grab him and make him lead him towards the plane.

"Our army might still be fighting, order him to seize fire." Trax said to Stuart "Call off the war."

Stuart dragged him up on his feets and said "You have an important announcement to make. Come on." By taking one if the radio communicator and broadcasting it to the whole battlefield Shroff start to speak.
"I am General Shroff, leading officer of the army if the government, I confirm you that enemy had breached our headquarters and held me and my soldiers hostage. Therefore I order you to call off the fight." He lowers his voice and added "While boss is on his way to the enemies hideout, it will not take long until we maintain order again."

Stuart punch him again and he falls to the ground, "This was not necessary." Stuart said "Your boss can't do anything, we had the not control and our leader is on his way to kick his a**"

shroff laughs evily and said "You think you had won don't you? You don't know our boss yet. "
Both Stuart and Trax exchanged looks.

Meanwhile Seraj seated in the aircraft, its a jet fighter plane faster than any means of transport available. The engines started quickly and the craft was airborne in seconds.
Just across the govt. HQs Seraj saw a huge facility with people coming in and out of it.
"What's that place over which we are flying?" Seraj asked.

"Its the most top secret facility of the government," the pilot answered. "They experiment on people and most of our soldiers are from there."

"From how long have you been working for the government?" Seraj asked.

"I was a US pilot sir. Im a prisoner here I'm forced to work. Thank God I have a chance to flee now. Thanks to you." The pilot praising Seraj which He found a bit odd.

The destruction of the WAR headquarters had been stopped for a while as soon as Government leader, Mahmoud landed. He straight by entered the facility of the WAR head quarters and his people forced their way in.
Killing the guards in the way, Mahmoud made his way towards the research laboratories along with his special body guards.
Outside the control unit he found Gen. David standing.
"I will not let you pass beyond this point" David said blocking their way.
"Then I have no choice but to kill you" Mahmoud replied
David reach for his gun and open fire, Mahmoud and his men backed a little bit, when David's men fired a lot of bullets onto the enemy killing few of the Mahmoud's special guards.

"Stupid humans" Mahmoud said as he ordered the long way out Mecha-Bot to attack into the facility the not quickly lashed into the building, killing everyone in the way and attacked David and his men.