Chapter 19: Part (ii) The Plan

"So Jeff what's the plan" said Seraj. Looking tense,  his palms sweating.

   But this tension is not from fear,  it's the anger. The anger what he always hid inside. He recalled his old memories, when his father use to told him to hide his anger "weak show anger" he recalled his father's words, it was clear now.

    Jeff threw a large paper on the table, it was the map of different areas. The map, it was of Earth but there are no countries left so no title were given to them. Only 4 continents were named, Asia, Africa, Atlantis A, and Atlantis B.
   "WAR head quarters are located here, in Asia." Jeff pointed on the map with a small stick "We have established here since a decade here,  this area is highly secure and exact location of this facility is unknown to our enemies" he continued "World Government, was emerged in the alliance of European countries, especially Germany Italy,  Spain and US. After the fall of the US in the war of the worst US was destroyed completely and the alliance was formed, and the continents in the territory Under the control of Govt. Were named Atlantis."

"So they don't have authority in the lands outside of it?" asks Seraj of curiosity

"Actually, No." answered Jeff  "The areas of rebels are still very narrow, and was in progress of getting more narrower. Parts of Africa are abandoned and due to high radiation, those zones are in habitable." 

Seraj sighs.

Jeff Continued "We were winning the war of freedom against them, until we lost our leader, who was the one, along side me, was the only person knew about MechaBots." 

Seraj shocked, as well as most the executives.

"What are you talking about? " ask a woman

" You mean those human killing monstrous robots we saw back their in ruins? " asks another man. 

In instant the whole room went in chatter, Jeff was sweating.

Seraj order everyone to be quite, and somehow everyone listened to him

"Let Jeff finish his story." Seraj said

"I know it was wrong that I didn't tell anybody about it, Because it was for our own protection." Jeff said "MechaBots were made by I, myself and Doctor Mamoh."

Seraj thought this name looked familiar, but second after this, the thought was gone.

"We researched on MechaBots for many years together, work hard to make it better,  make it perfect, best weapon man kind has ever received. But when we were about to succeed. A big accident happened, our lab was destroyed along with it my partner was gone. I quit the The govt. service and joined the revolutionaries. "

"But we know that Mamoh is the leader of the World govt now." said an executive.

"Yes this certainly is, I didn't believe it until I saw the havoc caused by the MechaBots, it was our design, but they were for the protection of humanity, how brutally they killed humans was not of my creation." Jeff added. "I have to stop them"

"We have to stop it" Seraj added.

All personale in the room nodded.

Seraj looked confident, "So how can we stop them bots?"  he asked.

"I have this device, only you can use it, I assigned it on your ID so no one could trigger them. Only you can activate the device, only you can deactivate the Bots" Jeff said starring in his eyes, not looking tense nor very determined.

Seraj looked tense, but he was very determined. Whatever he saw on this night was enough for him. He already made his decision that he would risk his life if he had to, to end this cruel Era of humanity.

"I've made the device, as long as it is attached to your body, the bots won't recognize you and won't attack you." Jeff added. "We have to move forward, we have to charge. Our army is skilled enough to end their, but if they use MechaBots, we don't stand a chance. You have to deactivate the bots, kill their Boss."

Jeff got up from the seat and held his hand on Seraj's shoulder "You're our only hope, for Bots you don't even exist, for govt you don't exist."  Jeff said confronting him,  looking in the eye. "Only you can save us!"

"I will," Seraj said "I definitely will."