Chapter 13: The wrath of the Mecha-Bots

The Battle was on, in the ruins of the Red Mountain. W.A.R forces were retreating, They have acquired what they were here for. While Govt forces were strong, They got more arsenal and more number of soldiers.

"Sir we need to go, there is no way we could defeat them in our current position" A soldier shouted.

"Positive! Alert stations to retreat!" Senior soldier said.

At the moment they started to retreat, Govt soldiers knew what their next move will be.

"Sir, they are retreating, What's the orders?" Said a govt soldiers.

A voice from walkie talkie said: "So its time, we won't let them escape" He Chuckles "Release The Mecha-Bots, I want to test the new update" he hung up

"Understood sir" soldier said "Release the Mecha-Bots, let them chase them"

Soon as the order was given, Mecha-Bots were carried to the area to be released.

They were twice as large as a Human, made from strongest Alloy ever made, Called Alumantein. They Got only two mechanical limbs without legs, so they hover and can reach ultimate speeds like jet planes used to be.

The New update was about the identification of the WAR soldiers. They could detect them and can kill them with great precion.

"Sir, ... Um wasn't that a bold order" said a technician in Govt HQs "because we haven't tested the new update yet"

"Silence!" Said the senior officer "Boss has ordered us to do so, Let the WAR know what they are dealing with"

The Mecha-Bots were deployed, WAR soldiers were retreating, but they caught up with them easily.

With fearsome flow and deadly attacks, the bots were obliterating the groups of soldiers, one by one. There were only three of them and about 40 soldiers in the battlefield. They used scanners and heat vision techniques to detect them and kill them on sight. Their artificial intelligence was above any level. Their tactical ability was as good as of an Army General. They use their laser cannon blow, and some times uses the Anti-Matter Gun for only when necessary.

In about MINUTES the whole battlefield was clear from WAR soldiers, they had dominated the WAR forces.

The chuckles were all over the battlefield from the govt soldiers. While dead bodies were spread all over the place. Some were even disintegrated like they were like they have been extracted from the Face of reality and creation.

"Humans Eliminated" One bot Said

"Target Elimination confirmed" The Second

"Affirmative" The third.

The soldiers were staring them in amazement, They couldn't believe the way they fought.

"That's one Hell of a weapon" Said a Soldier

"Yeah, But seriously man I'm scared" said another "Alert the HQ that the target has been eliminated."

"Roger"

"Hey but wait didn't anyone saw the van which was behind us and was gone before we deployed the bots?" Said another soldier

"No" all said in confusion

"Yes there was one, and I think they had put someone in it and ran away quite before, hope you tell the HQs about that"

"Sure, let's do this"

Soldier take out his walkie talkie and Said

"This is OP location Red Ruins, confirming situation: All enemy troops had been terminated, But there was A van who picked a man say 6ft and left before the deployment of the Bots, we don't know the details. That's all. Over"

Long pause, no response from the HQs from a while. Every soldier was stun, The mecha-bots were secured in their chambers. Finally a word from the Boss to the HQs as soon as HQ stated the situation to the boss. He said

"So they finally got him. This is going to be interesting!" Over...