Chapter 11: Part II

World Government HQ

"What's the condition of the Prisoners?" Asked a man.

"Everything's Fine! Just finished interrogation, They didn't speak a word!" Replied the Warden.

*Sigh* "They will definitely. Boss is not gonna be happy to hear this." he said "Just wait for further notice"

"Roger!"

"What's the Condition of the Mech-Bots?" Asked he as entering the SecSys Labs.

"New Update is on the progress sir" Replied a scientist

"Thats promising!" he said "Keep the work going. Boss wants the work done by tonight" Said he.

"But sir.. we still need the retinal eye scan of Dr. Jefferson...Or some Security code? this thing won't be active until we did so."

"Ah.. don't you worry about that. We have the commander in Chief. He will speak soon." he said.

"Uh.. um okay"

"Sir!.. " A man shouted while rushing from the control room.

"What's the matter?"

"There's been a move by W.A.R. they have send some of their best men towards the ruins of the Red mountain city"

"Where?" he was shocked " Why suddenly their? we have full control over that place"

"Can't tell sir. but they are lookin in mood for a fight. "

"If thats what they desire" he Grimes "Alert the stations."

"OK sir"

"And listen!"

"Yes sir?"

"Try the mech-bots if needed. Now they'll know what they are messing with"