Chapter 36: mother?

*-Coriak-*
Keith cried for hours for Shiro. However he still did not come back. I missed him so much.  When is he going to be back? 

*With Shiro*
My voice is still child like but I am getting better as the days go on. I still look like a child but Llura said I will be back to my normal human height in a year or two. I miss my brother and mamma and pappa. But momma has to learn that it's not nice to leave me on my own. Llura came into the room and picked me up. "Aren't you a big boy!" She laughed while saying making me jump out of her arms and run off. It was so much fun.

Llura says that I will be going to see momma and poppa back soon. I can't wait to see Lance and Keith again.

"Time for breakfast Shiro" Coran calls out to me. I run as fast as I can to the kitchen and sit at a seat. "Not to fast Shiro you're still too small for a normal seat." I immediately pout and jump of the chair and make grabby hands to Llura. She picks me up and places me in the high chair. I get I'm the size of a toddler but I'm still growing. "Nowt nice Llura." I say before I start to eat the food on my plate.

Suddenly someone comes into the room and Allura immediately jumped up. "Mother?" The woman looks exactly like Llura. "Who at?" I mentally curse myself for my still prominent baby voice. The woman looks at me and smiles. "Who's this bundle of Joy?" She walks to me and tries to pick me up and for some reason I end up crying. Making Llura walk over and pick me out of her arms. "I... You... I saw?" Was all that left Llura's lips. I put my hand on her cheek and squish it like she does when I'm sad. "It owkay." She smiles and burrows her head into my neck. I pat her back "Llura is safe wiff meee!!" I shout at the woman startling her.

She is making Llura upset so I don't care who she is because she is being mean. "Your a meanie!!" Llura gave me a giggle before picking me up. "It's ok Shiro, she's not the reason I am sad. She has just made me happy... Verry verry happy."

"Mother... how... are you alive?" The woman kept quiet to what Llura just said. "I was stuck in an endless loop... as to how or when I got here I have no knowledge on that but all I know is I am here now." Llura ran up to the woman and hugged her. "And your father?" At that Llura burst into tears. The woman became silent before opening her mouth again. "And your brother?" Llura looked confused "brother?" "Yes your... wait you wouldn't know... please sit and I'll tell you."

*With Keith and Lance (Marice and Antor)*

"Wait... top being so fass Ance!!" Lance erupted into a giggling fit along with our friend. "Don't aff at me!!!" "I'm sorry Keef your just funee..." Lance is so mean.

Momma walked up to me and picked me up before I could bash Lance. "Now..now Marice we don't hit people do we?" "No omma..." "what do we say?" "Sowee Ance!!" I said as I began to cry and run out of the room. Why was momma so mean to me I was only playing with Lance it's not like I was going to hurt him!!

Suddenly I came face to face with someone as I bumped into them. "Now now young Kit why are you in such a rush? And your crying... we can not have that can we?" "Anc... Ance being mean!!... Ance is a meanie... so is omma!!" I didn't even look who it was before big string arms wrapped themselves around me. "It's ok... sleep young cub I'll stay with you to make sure the meanies stay away." I looked up to find the person who was holding me was Zaraok. "Ank oo Zar-Zar..." It was a nickname we had both became accustomed too. Since he helped me get out of the dark place. We don't talk about it much but it still makes me sad to think about it. It also scares me. I was all alone, no one would help me. What made it worse was the nightmares I had sometimes when my family would abandon me... I know they wouldn't do that to me but it still hurt a lot.

*-Lance/Antor-*

Why was Keith upset like that... did I make him sad? Why was he crying did.. was I mean to him? Before I knew it I was crying too. "Keef I soweeee!!!" Keith's mommy tried to pick me up and I grew myself about to get her off me. It was all her fault... we were fine until she came in. "Eve ee alone!!!" I ran east her into the hall way and into a random empty room. "I want Ance!!!" I begin to ugly cry as I slowly began to loose consciousness.

*-Moresrid-*
"We have to find him... he is a Kit for god sakes!!!" I yell at the guards. "Find who?" A voice calls towards me. It was Honerva "Antor ran away and I don't know where... I told Maroc... oh no Marice ran away too... what am I going to do my baby is gone and now your son is gone too." I sob loudly as Honerva walked up to me "hush now it's ok... we can find them together... but for now we can make our way to the security room to check the surveillance room (I can't spell today 😭 and it won't autocorrect so I guess we will have to make do with my bad spelling)." I followed Honerva and we checked the cameras "there see Marice is with my son... now let's see where my other son ran off too?" After around 5 ticks we found him running down a hall "look see he ran down this hall let's keep watching to find him."
"He's in a storage room... see told you we could find them... we make a great team." Honerva said enthusiastically.

We walked down the endless hallways till we came to a halt in front of a door. "He is in here." We walked in to find my son curled up into himself with tear-streaked eyes. Honerva picked him up and we walked out of the room and continued back to the pack nest where we found Zaraok and my son already lying in the nest fast asleep. We were quite exhausted ourselves and so we decided to go to sleep alongside them as well and we would sort things out when we woke up.

I will also get to see my son Sharaok so I am happy. But will he be happy to see me too?

_____________________________________

I'm back my loveliest... sorry I haven't been updating in a long time... I have been helping a lot with online learning for my younger siblings and my dad is a key worker so he is not at home making it extra harder. I will try to update at least once a week max. Hope you enjoy the chapter xx

Your author

Jess xx