Chapter 29: finding a solution...?

*-Moresrid-*

"This will tingle a bit Moresrid... are you sure you want to connect you may not like what you see?" I nod my head before placing the crown over my head.

As soon as I put it on everything when dark making me jitter a bit before calming down. I have to find Marice! Why is it so dark? "Marice... it's mummy where are you bubble!!"

"M....ma?" I could hear a whisper "ere.......ooo?" "Yes it's me baby where are you!!" I hear a whine before it goes quiet again. I begin to walk then remember something out of the blue Kolvan told me.
*flashback*
"In the dream world you are able to imagine what you need." "Why would I need to know this Kolvan... sir?" He smiled at me "because it will come in handy."
*end of flashback*
That's it. I close my eyes and imagine a flashlight. Then all of a sudden it appeared in my hand. I quickly turn it on and continue to look around. "Baby please talk to me again!!!" Nothing just silence.

"M.....a!!" This time it was louder yet more distorted. "Baby mommas here!!" come on where are you? I imagine a larger flashlight so I am able to see more clearly... of course still not being able to see him. I continue my journey to find Marice.

*- Honerva-*

i looked over at Moresrid to see her face sqinched up. i wonder what is happening, "what's happening mother?" i look over my shoulder to find Sharaok. "Nothing honey i am helping her talk to her son" i smile at him to his him furrow his eyebrows. "when i was in there last i couldn't find him, i lit up the entire space and i still could not see him, it was if he was... THATS IT!!" he grabs the other crown and inserts it into the pod. "i will be back mother" he smiles before placing the visor over his face.

*-Sharaok-*

I arrived in the world... "MORESRID!!" she looks at me with a confused face "all you have to do is imagine you can see him... i can not because i do not know him well enough but you... you are his mother you should be able too" she nods her head and closes her eyes.

all of a sudden a black shadow emerges for no where. that can not possibly be Marice he is such a lovely young kit... why would she imagine him as a shadow? the shadow looks up at us "momma?" she reaches her hand to his face and engulphed him into a hug. "momma is here bubble... i have got you" the shadow begin to change until it was the same child i had saw before but with emotions. he looked like he was in pain... he then lloked at me "it ice man" i looked at him confused "he called you a nice man" she giggles at me before hugging him again. "baby before you began crying when you saw me last what happened" he looked her and begin crying "it huwt a wotttt!!" he cried even louder before I picked him up "does it still hurt now?" he shook his head "it hurt no mowe" he then when limp in my arms "scary man huwt mwe" ii rubbed his back until he looked at me. "how can i help you?"

he pointed in the far corner at a dark shadow, was that there before? "who is that" he looked at me before begining to shake "mwe demoon" his demon how could such a young child have a demon. only people who has suffered great pain and suffering may get one. it could be because he was practically touch starved for an entire year... that could have done a lot of damage to a young kit like Marice. but how can i get rid of it? some time with his pack perhaps? that could do it. i could call Kolvan over i heard they spent a great deal of time together. "i believe i have found a way to help him... you can stay with him whilst he is happy." she smiled and nodded.

i turn off my system and see my mother. "i have found a way that may help him but we must contact Kolvan immediately" i run off to my room and call him. "hello prince hom may i help you?" i nodded "Marice or you may know him as Keith is in danger because of his own deamon... it seems that he was severely touch starved for a long period of time and his deamon has gotten stronger." his face showed only fear before he nodded his head "will be there as soon as i can get there maby in a few vargas... can he last that long?" i nod my head and he ended the call.

That's one down now I have to gather all of the paladins. Instead of a call I message them whilst i am on the way to collect his brother.

Dear Paladins,

i am Prince Zaraok and i require you assistance... your friend in arms is in need of help from his pack. I have found that you have gained his trust over the time you spent together. it seems that he has been severely touch starved and is in need of his whole pack so you can participate in the building of a pack nest so we are able to calm Marice's mind,

Yours faithfully,
Prince Zaraok

Now that was done all I had to do do then was collect blankets. I open live chat with mother "mother where might I find extra blankets and pillows?" There was silence for a while before she answered "in every storage closet there is extra... well everything." "Thank you mother can you send me a map of the castle so I can gind them all?" She left with a "mhm" making me jump at her half hearted answer. What is wrong with her. I will shall have to find out after saving this child.

"Bing" the map had arrived in my cms (Central Mail System) I opened it.

Let the hunt begin.