Chapter 40: A rushed promise is as worthless as a broken promise.

Melenor

he is completely correct... Alfor was uploaded onto the Castles drive. Why did I not think of this? i may not have been there, but i do know that is what he was going to do when he was going to die. I quickly get Coriak ready and run toward Allura's room. "Allura, your father... he said that once" I stopped mid sentence with a loud giggle. I looked over to see the mice had jumped onto his head. Allura picks him up while laughing "how are you this very fine morning?" "me f-fwine" he tries to answer her, before trying again "i fw- fine" he finally gets it right before huffing and then Allura begins to speak "he is beginning to lose his words, Mother how bad do you think he is going to get? he is..." before she could continue we heard a soft thud. We both looked over to see that Coriak was lying on the floor. "he must have been exhausted?" it sounded as if she was questioning me as if i knew the answer. "Let's bring him to the medical-bay..." i say before scooping him up into my arms.

Once we arrived i placed him down onto a bed. "Coran... he just fainted" as soon as i laid him down Coran jumped into action. Before I could say any more he raced up to us, picked Coriak up and placed him into a pod.

Coran

Melenor, ran into the room with Cork in her arms "Coran... he just fainted.'' With that I jumped up and ran over to him picking him up and placing him into a pod. He was too big for a crib-pod and much too small for an adult. I know he may be in his teens (even though he is 25, in Altean/Galran age he is still only a teenager) but he is still much too small for the largest pods. i know he may get mad at me but i am going to put him in a Kit sized pod they are large enough for even growing Kits. I place him in one and it closes. I then rushed over to the controls. After a while his file comes up.

____________________________________________________________

Name: Coriak

Status: Prince of Altea, Missing (presumed dead)

Parents: Alfor, King of Altea, Deceased; Melenor, Queen of Altea, Deceased

Age: Unknown

Eye Colour: Unknown

Last Location: Unknown

Birth Planet: Altea

Current Health Status: fatigue, fever, malnourished, underweight, having a regression day, severe mental/physical trauma, possible mental/physical abuse... other statuses unclear...

____________________________________________________________

I looked at his Information. how can someone of his age be in so much pain. mental/physical abuse... mental/physical trauma. What did those monsters do to this child!! Malnourished, underweight. "Melenor... this is worse than we thought... I am surprised he was able to talk at all, he has clearly been through too much for a young one like him." she walks over and looks at the screen and gasps. "I-I never thought it would be this bad... no child deserves this." she has begun to cry. "they will pay for what they have done!!" with that she ran out of the room. How can someone do this to a child. Not only did they betray the Royals but they have the audacity to abuse their Young.

Keep Calm Coran we need to keep our head clear if we want to help you young lad. I need to get his information correct first then I can help him further. I must focus on giving him both mental and physical aid. "system file update..." the screen lights up "file update in progress, please state the changes"... Allura looks at me, then walks out of the room. "Age: 25, Date of birth: October 16th; 10th Phobe, 16th quintant, status change: found and alive, Current Location: The castle of the Phoenix, eye colour: Aliceblue, Parental update: Mother Melenor, Alive and well." Once I had done it I looked at the screen to see if it changed and it had.