the adventures of Phantom, Shumai 2.0 and Phantom 2.0

"Alright then, behave yourself!" Kokichi said to Phantom while patting her on the head.

Kokichi and Shuichi were going out for a date, and left Phantom with shumai 2.0 and phantom 2.0. When they left, Phantom goes to the room where the plushie's are present.

Phantom suspected that they might be alive. She saw them moving around the house. And When she first saw them, she heard one of them say something to her. And now, she is investigating them.

She keeps staring at the plushie's, waiting for movement. Eventually she grow tired if it and walked away to play with the fake mouse.

An hour later, she heard a crash. It came from inside the house. She walks to where the crash was and sees a broken vase on the ground. Her owners are going to pin the blame on her!

She rushed back at where the REAL troublemakers where, and saw that they were both gone.

Phantom: "Meow!"

Oh, uh... need me to translate it for you? She said: I'm going to get you two! And When i'm done, the only thing left of you will be 0.039370078740157 inch filling!

Phantom goes to search the two. Where they in the kitchen? No they weren't. Bathroom? Nope. Bedroom? Nope. Shuichi's office? Nopes, nadas.

Phantom: "Meow (Where could they be? They surly are good at hide and seek)."

Phantom gets an idea. If she can't find them, she will lure them out. And she knows how...

Meanwhile, with the plushie's.

Phantom 2.0: "....."
Shumai 2.0: "....."
Phantom 2.0: "....."
Shumai 2.0: "....."

Ah, what a beautiful and romantic conversation! I got tears in my eyes! Humanity, or in this case, plushieity is so beautiful!

They are currently holding each other's hands, under the bunny blanked. It's the only place that Phantom didn't look, they would be safe there.

They didn't mean to brake the vase. They were escaping, and then it fell. They heard what Phantom shouted, and they were petrified. They don't want to be torn apart!

Well, at least they have each other. Phantom 2.0 let's his head fall right onto Shumai 2.0's legs. Shumai 2.0 found it pretty cute how he did that.

Their happiness didn't last long, because the covers are gone off them and there she was: Phantom.

The two plushie's feared for their lives. But just as Phantom was about to attack, they heard the door open.

Kokichi: "That was fun, wasn't it shumai?"
Shuichi: "Yeah, we should go to that place more often. I'm going to take a shower now."
Kokichi: "Oki doki!"

Shuichi went to take a shower, and Kokichi wanted to play with Phantom for a bid. But when he saw her, he didn't expect what he saw. It looked like she was... reading a book? Beside her she had her tail around Phantom 2.0 and she has Shumai 2.0 under her paw. Kokichi didn't question it. But he did question the broke vase.

Kokichi: "Phantom, why is the vase broken?"
Phantom: Meow (it wasn't me, I swear)!"
Shumai 2.0: "....."
Phantom 2.0: "....."
Kokichi: "hm, your lucky that your friends came up for you."
And Kokichi walked away from them and collected pieces from the vase.

Phantom was suprised that the plushie's came up for her, maybe they aren't evil like she thought they were.

And from that they onward, they had more adventures together and they became the best of friend! Or, friendemies. Friends and enemies.

A/N this is just for the joke, so it's shorter then normal chapters.