VII

"I'm going to kill you for this Kaito..." Shuichi said once he received a certain message from Kaito.

Kaito has set Shuichi up with Kokichi in an amusement park. In the evening. On Halloween. While the park has Halloween specials. Just great. Well it's great for the oumasai/saiouma.

Kokichi: "Hmp? What did space idiot say?"
Shuichi: " space idiot says that the rest isn't coming anymore. It's just us."
Kokichi eyes begin to sparkle. How does he do that!?
Kokichi: "A day with only Shuichi!? Lucky me!"
Shuichi blushed a bid. Not many people consider themselves lucky to be alone with him. Most people would've walked away the second they heard they would be alone with him. But Shuichi never knew why they did that.

First Kokichi dragged Shuichi to a big roller coaster with a looping. Shuichi was too scared to go in. Kokichi still managed to get Shuichi to go in. Shuichi is really nervous. He's never been on a roller coaster before.

When Shuichi was in the roller coaster he almost couldn't handle it. Want to know how Shuichi feels? He feels like being kipnapped × coming home with an F = How nervous Shuichi is.

Kokichi noticed, and put his hand on Shuichi's shoulder. Showing him it was alright. Shuichi calmed down a little.

The rollercoaster starts and Shuichi didn't notice before since he didn't get a good look at the roller coaster before Kokichi dragged him in, but there was a freefall. Now Shuichi was almost panicking. He grabs Kokichi arm when they fell. He didn't want to look but that only made it worse. When the looping arrived, I kid you not, Shuichi literally wet his pants from fear.

The two boys got out if the roller coaster and lucky for Shuichi, he has black pants on. So you can't exacly notice if he wet himself. I give you this luck Shuichi. But don't make a habit out of it.

But Kokichi did notice it. Shuichi probably didn't have any extra clothes with him and Kokichi didn't either. So Kokichi want to a store in the park that sells clothes. They had some black pants with the parks logo on it. But that didn't matter. Kokichi gave Shuichi the new pants.
Shuichi: "Kokichi, why did you buy pants?"
Kokichi: "Did you really think I didn't notice that you wet yourself in the rollor coaster?"
Shuichi: "...Oh... So you noticed..."
Kokichi: "I sure did! Now go change!"
Shuichi left to the bathroom to change. In the time Shuichi was changing Kokichi was looking in which rollercoaster they would go next. Kokichi still wanted to go into one, but less extreme.

There was a haunted maze in the park because of Halloween. They would go there next. And this time Shuichi isn't going to wet his pants!

At the maze people where scaring them. There was smoke and light everywhere so you couldn't see that well. People are standing camouflaged in corners and if you're walking past them they jump towards you and you hear a loud noise. Shuichi isn't really that scared of them but Kokichi is. He's holding Shuichi's arm the entire time. But Shuichi doesn't mind. But there was one guy who scared Shuichi. When they where almost at the end he saw one person standing in a corner. He's not going to scare Shuichi. He walks past but Shuichi didn't expect to be scared from two sides. The guy that Shuichi saw scared Kokichi. He didn't see the guy. But someone else was also there that they both didn't see. This did scare Shuichi. Which resulted that Shuichi hit the guy out of reflex.
Shuichi: "O-oh! I'm so sorry!"
Actor: "Don't worry about it, it's not the first time someone did that tonight. I expected this the moment I agreed to this."
Shuichi: "Still, i'm sorry."
Actor: "Really, don't worry about it. You should worry about your boyfriend over there, he looks scared as hell."
Shuichi: "Wh-wha!? He's not my b-boyfriend!"

Well, not yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Shuichi did look at Kokichi. He really is scared. When they where out Shuichi asked Kokichi if he was okay.
Kokichi: "Yeah I'm fine, it only a little scary."
Shuichi: "You know what, I'II go on another rollercoaster with you. So you can feel better."
Kokichi: "Can you do it without wetting your pants this time?"
Shuichi: "Ha Ha very funny Kokichi."

They choose another rollercoaster. This one didn't have loopings or a free fall. And this time Kokichi let Shuichi inspect it completely.

They where in and just when they speeded downwards, Kokichi's bracket got loose and he almost fel out. Shuichi managed to grab him just in time. The rest of the ride Shuichi held Kokichi. It hurts a little but Shuichi doesn't care, if he lets go Kokichi falls to his death.

In the end of the ride Shuichi shouted at the people who work there to check the brackets. Shuichi almost never shouted, but now he was pissed. Kokichi almost died! He wasn't actually mad at them, he was just scared to death and reacted in the wrong way. He eventually apologised to the people who work there.

"Shuichi, I wanna go home."
"Yeah sound like a good idea."

Kokichi was with the bus so Shuichi gave him a ride home.

Kokichi: "Hey Shuichi, can you pleeeeaaassseeeee carry me into my home?"
Shuichi: "What? Why?"
Kokichi: "Because i'm tired and I wanna sleep! I don't want you to wake me up so you'll have to carry me inside~."
Shuichi sights and just nods.

Kokichi actually fel asleep in the car. When they arrived at Kokichi's home Shuichi took the keys and opend his home. He carried Kokichi to his bed and took Kokichi's shoes off. He also lays Kokichi's under the covers. Before Shuichi leaves. He wants to do one more thing. The kneels down and gives the sleeping beauty a kiss on the cheek. Somehow, it feels familiar. But he must be imagining it.

Right?

A/N this was inspired because yesterday I went to an amusement park with special Halloween events! The maze was there too and I hitted someone with my water bottle in the face when they scared me😅 so yeah that was fun!