XXII

"Susie, I love you."
"But Susie, I also love you."
"Susie, now two of us love you. Who will you chose?"
"I.. I... why don't we all just, fuck each other? Y'know, just one big fuck pile."
"Alright."
"Sounds good to me."
And so anime was solved forever!

Kokichi: "This movie sucks."
Shuichi: "Tell me about it."

Shuichi turned off the TV. They were watching a movie, but it sucked.

Kokichi lays with his head on Shuichi's lap. He feels his eyelids getting heavy. Shuichi is brushing his hand through Kokichi's hair. With that, Kokichi fell asleep soon.

When Shuichi was sure that Kokichi was sleeping, he picked him up and lies him down in the bed. Shuichi gives sleeping beauty a kiss on the cheek before he gets his stuff and leaves.

He promised his sister and Anchihiro that they will invade Kirai's and Keno's place tonight. They found out where it was.

When they were investigating one time, Shuichi broke the glass eyeball on accident. In the glass eyeball was a paper with some coordinates. They found the location of those coordinates. It's an old amusement park. It's abandoned.

Anchihiro: "Oh you two... why do you have to pick the creepy places..."
Kyoko: "Most people would expect a warehouse or some sort. No one expects they would be in an amusement park."
Shuichi: "One so creepy non the less."

Anchihiro looked really uneasy at the amusement park gates. She looked on edge. Something that you almost never see.

Shuichi picked up on this, but decided to ask about it later when it was just the two of them. She would be more comfortable then.

Kyoko: "This park closed six years ago. Because of many accidents happend, many children were very scared or traumatised, and because the last person who died revealed the horrible truth about this park."
Shuichi: "I never really knew what had happened. Can you tell me?"
Kyoko: "A little girl named Six was the one to reveal the truth. She was also six years old when it happened. The girl was here with her family and she wondered off on her own. She sneaked into an staff only room. She looked around a little, and saw a cool room. Inside she saw bodies of death children haning upside down. Six investigated some more and discovered that they were like that because the staff made things from their skin or ate it. For example, they preformed in costume that someone is a doll and someone controls them. The suits were made of the death children's flesh. And there were needles attached to those actors. The people who played and the dolls were sewed up for real. In short, they did all kinds of things with human flesh. Children's flesh, to be exact. Six got discovered on the staff only room. They wanted to hang her too,  just like the other kids. She ran but they catched her and chopped her legs off. She still managed to crawl out of the room and to seek help. She told everyone was was going on and then died from blood loss."
Anchihiro: "I'm sorry, I just need to-"

Anchihiro didn't even finish her sentence and she turned around and vomited. Shuichi couldn't blame her, the story was so gory, gross and just fucked up. Who would do such a thing?

Kyoko and Shuichi waited for Anchihiro to finish. She was pale and didn't look good.

Shuichi: "Anchihiro, are you feeling well?"
Anchihiro: "No, not really. I'm not sick it's just, that story."
Kyoko: "It's very cruel indeed. Apparently after they chopped of the little girls legs, they ate her legs raw."
Anchihiro: "No more please!"